master reset?

Am i going completely nuts?, or did all my masters not reset today.... well 2 of them did the other 2 no. I've been out since 6pm and it is now 1 am the next day but somehow i have no daily for two of my masters?

WAAaaaaattt?

I'd say i was nuts but i happen to be saving for a new catapult decoration and have been watching my points accumulate. and it is still the same, so i didn't forget to do the mission.

edit: also the forums seem so constructive now! I'm impressed. Perhaps all the angry types went back to self-suspension.
Last edited by Yeran_GGG on May 23, 2015, 1:43:46 AM
"
Tmfm wrote:
Am i going completely nuts?, or did all my masters not reset today.... well 2 of them did the other 2 no. I've been out since 6pm and it is now 1 am the next day but somehow i have no daily for two of my masters?

WAAaaaaattt?

I'd say i was nuts but i happen to be saving for a new catapult decoration and have been watching my points accumulate. and it is still the same, so i didn't forget to do the mission.

edit: also the forums seem so constructive now! I'm impressed. Perhaps all the angry types went back to self-suspension.

Whoaa, never mind. I didn't go back in TP to finish zana. yep..... lesson learned don't order a "jumbo" (45oz) top shelf margarita
Thread Locked at the request of the original poster.
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info