Cute Elf Girl [WIP]

I was reading Dark Air and so I wanted to try to sculpt a buxom female character somewhat similiar to Shenandoah. If you don't know who that that is:
Spoiler

Of course I haven't started on her equipment yet. Or arms. And still not done with anything else.

In what medium are you sculpting that? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I'm using Zbrush. And I maybe with this one I made some slight improvements over the first.
*Looks closer.*

Oh, digital rendering! I was expecting some hi-tech polymer. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Why have you left her with nipples, but sanded her genitals off?

I can't say that I am an expert on elf anatomy, but I've seen some things that lead me to believe that elves still have genitals and I'm pretty sure they don't give birth through their mouths.

Are you trying to kill off the elf race by bio-genetically engineering elves without genitals? I simply do not understand your desire to do such a horrible thing.
"
Stormquake wrote:
Why have you left her with nipples, but sanded her genitals off?

I can't say that I am an expert on elf anatomy, but I've seen some things that lead me to believe that elves still have genitals and I'm pretty sure they don't give birth through their mouths.

Are you trying to kill off the elf race by bio-genetically engineering elves without genitals? I simply do not understand your desire to do such a horrible thing.

Dear God, why can't I ever run into normal human beings online?
Ignore the negativity from random internet people.

As just like your elf sculptures, their mostly armless.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I think your work looks incredible, much props for that. However the armless aspect kinda throws me off. Keep up the good work though. To me it looks like you have some talent, although my knowledge of such 3d modeling is nonexistent.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info