My attempt at a dual claw build

So i'm still new to this, but here is my build-
https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAsNgWv_-TsJKxs-1Bpn-1SPPqKgtwUonTbWzndOjWIuqbJjIBshnPepu1wzrKSm-eUUwFtdQjMHHdqEt4OkKNvz3d-vGfJ9gL-uuS815FUUfnVCT9_96i2VHZMHx_K9aKJpVh4o19I_ajikxgBLGVZgOHG61Nkmdnpcs-z73mcNWsR2HrelM2PZ2qbIxirLTFnKSHE3cHfVsqTUrIPyduqrXybbSoB2eAMglybGxGqW4qODWS2L2KOBX9ZK9vV0X01gePwUscjYGDCQzyVUtuPWBDA5Y7KIUONCAiJoqvkBGC5Bc-tNRgc8B2BZPII4ng

I tried to keep it reasonably within character of a shadow, so that included no iron reflexes, which i think is stupid anyways. However, if i cannot handle damage spikes later in the game, i might be forced to take iron reflexes. :(

Once i could afford a pair of hellion's paws, since they have instant life leech already, i would drop vaal pact and maybe use the regret recipe to get a different reward from that quest (forgot the name) instead of another skill point.
Please let me know what you think!
Hello, if you don't want to follow a guide, i recomend you not to get those resistant nodes, get the resistances from equipment.
If you have Acrobatics, thos passives that give you block chance are (i feel) useless.
With 120 points tree i would go for something like this:

Remember that if you die, all your dps is useless. :)
Spoiler
there are some good guides, even a build of the week based on dual claws

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info