Help me find a new build!

hey everyone, i have a lv85 mf char and im getting bored of it, gear could use some upgrades but i dont rly care about lvling him any further since map's level doesnt matter for IIQ/IIR.. I can just run lv66 maps with 100%+ IIQ and thats enough for me.

I'm looking for a build that I haven't played before that is fun- so far ive played bino's reave, tornado ranger, ground slam mara, arc witch, dual totems, flameblast, and i think thats it.

I'm interested in CoC since I have never tried it, but any other ranged/meele cookie-cutter build would be fun.

I hope someone can help me out, thanks!
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069569

If you're intrested in a CoC build. It's very fun, and actually works just as well with Templar. Simply take the spell damage nodes out of Templar instead of the ele damage ones from shadow. The build may look expensive, but I personally did it on an only 5 ex budget or so. I did end up spending probably 30ex+ on the char, but with only a 5 ex budget performed beautifully. Try it out! It's super fun, still feels like a melee build, but makes you feel SUPER STRONG.

That was my suggestion. Good luck :)
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069569

If you're intrested in a CoC build. It's very fun, and actually works just as well with Templar. Simply take the spell damage nodes out of Templar instead of the ele damage ones from shadow. The build may look expensive, but I personally did it on an only 5 ex budget or so. I did end up spending probably 30ex+ on the char, but with only a 5 ex budget performed beautifully. Try it out! It's super fun, still feels like a melee build, but makes you feel SUPER STRONG.

That was my suggestion. Good luck :)
Looks pretty good :O

I started lvling a Shadow, do you have any suggestion for lvling? I played like an hour and got to 15 or something but it's quite boring to level...
Anyone got any other suggestions?

I have around 4ex to spend, and a Drillneck ready to use. Something that isn't tornado shot that has fast clear speed?
There's millions of options laid out in the class forum areas. Pick an active skill gem that looks good (i.e. probably not viper striker or shock nova) and go. Part of the fun once you know the game a bit better is putting together your own setup.

Or even just scroll through people's character list and check out their skill trees and gear...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info