So Chris moves to Reddit because...

...you have access to the 10 most trending topics of the day on a single page.

Meanwhile the Path of Exile of Forum moderators think its a good idea to remove hubs from the headers so users can diversify their content over 40 sub-forums.

What gives? Why are they making these Forums even less of a competition for information than Reddit than they already were?
Official forum is a bloody mess they want to get rid of.
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Chris has been on Reddit long before the recent changes to these forums.
Last edited by whitelytning on May 21, 2015, 2:11:24 PM
Honestly interested in the answer to this: "Why does this bother people?"
I don't get why everyone likes reddit, I find it really hard to navigate and messy...it's almost like craiglist! lol
i love you chris please respond
sry ive seen godly and godlys dont lose hp wich wuold pretty much be a smiter with life tap
IGN: danknugsblazedopeswag
yeah Chris has always preferred reddit this is nothing new
I dont see any any key!
"
gorillajuice wrote:
...you have access to the 10 most trending topics of the day on a single page.

Meanwhile the Path of Exile of Forum moderators think its a good idea to remove hubs from the headers so users can diversify their content over 40 sub-forums.

What gives? Why are they making these Forums even less of a competition for information than Reddit than they already were?

All you need to know is Chris is a grown ass man and can do what he wants.
it's part of their plan
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
It's just strange that a DEV prefer 3rd party forum over his very own company owned company ran and official forum... with the official www.pathofexile.com shown as part of the url in the web browser.

But oh well...

The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info