Trading for Newbies

"
Billydanomad wrote:
How do you know? Can you point me in the manual where it says this?

You are reinforcing my point. You can't prove I'm not ethical.

Thanks by the way, for the 10 page discussion once again proving absolutely nothing.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on May 21, 2015, 8:11:40 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Billydanomad wrote:
How do you know? Can you point me in the manual where it says this?

You are reinforcing my point. You can't prove I'm not ethical.

I could and have. Lets talk about the real apples here. If in fact ethics are not universal how can you say my opinion on your behavior is wrong or incorrect? By being dismissive of my opinion you've consequently imposed your opinion on what is ethical and not ethical on to me. Why should I take your word on it? In other words, your opinion on ethics is the one that counts in this discussion and not my "distorted" view, btw if ethics are not universal, how can you say my views are distorted? It is my view that the behavior you describe is both unethical and disrespectful. You can disagree with that but you've gone to great lengths to prove me wrong. Your current argument revolves around my opinion needing to be based on your interpretation of ethics or some rule book and anything different is distorted or useless. So its quite comical you've taken this line because you've just invalidated some of your central criticisms of my thread, i.e. "distorted", "useless" because they are only distorted and useless if we accept your interpretation of ethics which as you believe are different for everyone. So your opinion is no more or less valid than mine, according to your logic and reasoning. Again, I find it humorous you took this line.

Last edited by Billydanomad on May 21, 2015, 8:26:54 PM
This thread has now been locked as it has resulted in a lot of comments that breach our Forum Guidelines. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Last edited by Support on May 21, 2015, 9:09:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info