Need help with my TS Build!

Hello, so I really need help with my TS Build. I have a pretty good bow but my DPS is still really low, I only have a little bit more than 15k GMP DPS, 17.8k with 3 Power Charges. All resists are almost capped, need a little bit more fire res to have maxed resists. Im still baffled how my 392pdps bow only gives me that low dps. What can I improve/upgrade?

Gear
Spoiler

Tree

Sir, you are crit build based and your crit multiplier is damn low, to not say inexistant.

No crit multi, wrong belt, no flat phys on ring (the two stone is pretty bad imho), miss the 6th link.
Complet the lethality nods.
Also i can feel a bit of lake in accuracy.

I would prefere to reach throatseeker nod instead of some pure flat physical ones you picked up like master fletchers or aspect of the eagle.
But you got no evasion who's gonna hurt on crit reflect, no mention you are farm from vaal pack and it would requier accuity gloves.
you also missed the 2 great ponts at the start of the ranger aka 8% atk speed / 20% accu rating by starting as shadow.
Honestly with this bow, this build and the lake of mitigations, i guess you will die a lot with the right dps.

Last word, getting some WED on ring / amu / quiver / belt is a great upgrade no matter if you went phys or elem since it scales pretty well with auras.

But 1st of all, change that belt.
You definitly want something like a rusty sash 24% phys with the highest Weapon elem dmg you could get.
Last edited by Madhibiki on May 19, 2015, 12:55:22 PM
"
Madhibiki wrote:
Sir, you are crit build based and your crit multiplier is damn low, to not say inexistant.

No crit multi, wrong belt, no flat phys on ring (the two stone is pretty bad imho), miss the 6th link.
Complet the lethality nods.
Also i can feel a bit of lake in accuracy.

I would prefere to reach throatseeker nod instead of some pure flat physical ones you picked up like master fletchers or aspect of the eagle.
But you got no evasion who's gonna hurt on crit reflect, no mention you are farm from vaal pack and it would requier accuity gloves.
you also missed the 2 great ponts at the start of the ranger aka 8% atk speed / 20% accu rating.
Honestly with this bow, this build and the lake of mitigations, i guess you will die a lot with the right dps.

Last word, getting some WED on ring / amu / quiver / belt is a great upgrade no matter if you went phys or elem since it scales pretty well with auras.

But 1st of all, change that belt.
You definitly want something like a rusty sash 24% phys with the highest Weapon elem dmg you could get.

I've changed the ring and gotten myself a crit ring and gotten myself a rustic sash. And yea I only have 420-430ish crit multi as I dont have alot on gear. Gonna take a look and change stuff on the passive tree. And I dont really die alot from reflect. I got about 36% evasion as of right now and atm im looking into buying a better chest aswell
Last edited by Exriperino on May 19, 2015, 1:03:18 PM
A Doryani's Belt and a 6L is the biggest upgrade you could get. Or a Rustic Sash with high %phys and WED on it. Drillneck is also an option.
Last edited by returnofsnow on May 20, 2015, 5:45:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info