What is going on with this game?

"
xiandrii wrote:

edit: oh i get it now, they are trying to squeze more money out of us by selling access to the "beta" -.- wow, real classy, Chris. i thought you were better than that.

no brainers still hating, thats why the beta acces costs you 0 i repeat it for you 0!! money thats because you always get for the first supp pack x - 50 coins so it costs 30bucks you get 250coins + other stuff AND the beta Key, so where are they exactly making money of the beta?

Its a closed beta for reasons, you have to wait, begg for a Key OR buy a supp pack which costs exactly the same amount than it would WITHOUT a beta. If you want to play beta buy it or be quiet, jes
"
Keks22 wrote:
"
xiandrii wrote:

edit: oh i get it now, they are trying to squeze more money out of us by selling access to the "beta" -.- wow, real classy, Chris. i thought you were better than that.

no brainers still hating, thats why the beta acces costs you 0 i repeat it for you 0!! money thats because you always get for the first supp pack x - 50 coins so it costs 30bucks you get 250coins + other stuff AND the beta Key, so where are they exactly making money of the beta?

Its a closed beta for reasons, you have to wait, begg for a Key OR buy a supp pack which costs exactly the same amount than it would WITHOUT a beta. If you want to play beta buy it or be quiet, jes

Then why put the key together with the pack?Pure greed to get people to buy and boost the numbers
"
choopk1993 wrote:

Then why put the key together with the pack?Pure greed to get people to buy and boost the numbers

Can you please use your full thinking capability?

He explained it in a way a tree would understand. I'll try to make it even more simple to you.

Lets go!

1. There once was a supported pack, with no beta keys.
2. There was a beta going on, with random draw access.
3. People were complaining, that they cannot access beta, even tho they payed money.

Now focus, this one will be a shocker! Also, you can wait a little, if you still did not get the points 1-3.

Ok, you ready? Here it goes!

4. GGG put beta access in supporter packs BECAUSE PEOPLE DEMANDED IT. (I bolded the important bit, because it is more visible that way!)

Whoa, that was tough, wasn't it?! Take a short brake, and don't force yourself too much today. We don't want you to faint, do we?!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on May 28, 2015, 8:03:03 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:

This is an unsolvable situation. If they don't put the key in the supporter packs, people complain that they can't buy the keys. If they put them in the supporter packs, people complain that they are trying to push their sales by putting the beta keys.

People will complain whatever GGG does.
I have one thing to say, i've already spent a few money on this game for stash because I like the game more than for their use.

I would buy some skins too if the price weren't overpriced like a 1000$ cosmetic pack it's quite a shame to put some price as high for skins to a game, someone could make them a lawsuit. Overall prices for cosmetics should be divided by 10.

But the op is quite wrong with his thread as he's waiting some league when actually one is running while he wrote the thread.

Be smart op they won't run two league same times.
Last edited by EzBreesy on May 28, 2015, 8:24:32 AM
"
EzBreesy wrote:
I have one thing to say, i've already spent a few money on this game for stash because I like the game more than for their use.

I would buy some skins too if the price weren't overpriced like a 1000$ cosmetic pack it's quite a shame to put some price as high for skins to a game, someone could make them a lawsuit. Overall prices for cosmetics should be divided by 10.

But the op is quite wrong with his thread as he's waiting some league when actually one is running while he wrote the thread.

Be smart op they won't run two league same times.

so average skin price from 0,5 -4 Dollar( full mtx set) really?
Maybe the prices are a bit high and more ppl would buy mtx, dont you think GGG would reduce the price to get some more money, IF and only if it would be that way, which i doubt. On the economy aspect they would do everything to increase their income, so reducing the pirze would be a win win situation, but that isnt happening as you see.

And reducing the prices by 10times is more likely not gonna happen. On sales the prizes are kinda fair and on black friday sale (-50%) they where nice.

No we switch to outher f2p( p2w ) LoL where the prizes are from 3-10dollar for each skin or even higher now. So which MTX are better GGG most MTx you can reuse change on character etc. or LoL with 5000billion different skins and other stuff you can buy ( which make LoL somehow p2w) for the same money and an even higher amount you can actually spend.

Btw every game is fully f2p and not p2w at all, with lol you can buy boost or more champs to be faster competive which makes Lol a bit p2w and PoE has the stash tabs but thats how f2p is working :P
Grinding Gear Games is one of the few legit f2p gaming companies around. Their cash shop is totally non pay to win. Hell I don't play this game very often but I'm tempted to buy a beta key just to support them. I think a lot of people see how honest and cool GGG is and feel the same way.
2015: The Age of Eternal Nothing

keep up the good work, ggg
"
Keks22 wrote:

And reducing the prices by 10times is more likely not gonna happen. On sales the prizes are kinda fair and on black friday sale (-50%) they where nice.

On what kind of planet do you live to think that some skins on a video game are worth 1000$ ?

It's true that poe is a true free to play game, but others too like dota 2 and cosmetics sets are at standard price between 1.5$ - 25-30$, and those at 25$ are super rare and get less expensive vey fast.

Indeed they probably won't reduce price as they don't have enough player to try a new shop system. If people buy two set of stash they already spend standard game price, putting some retarded skins price (more than 30$) probably make them lose more money than anything.

Last edited by EzBreesy on May 28, 2015, 8:55:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info