What is going on with this game?

I used to have an attitude about them selling beta too. Then I realized how many ppl are hooked and have not paid a dime despite all the enjoyment game brought them. If GGG can extract a small sum from them good for GGG.

Beta is not mandatory to play I have key and dont play as i'm not into betas period. I play std 1.3 happily. I want full release games with permanence and will wait. But many cant. Pay up.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 19, 2015, 12:38:19 AM
"
xiandrii wrote:

I just want to play the damn game -_-

you can play it everytime bro.
Just ask a friend, your mom or your dad.
Maybe somebody is clicking on the icon for you and starts you a char in a league.
If you need special help, just let us know, nobody is alone here!
Last edited by blackstar on May 19, 2015, 1:06:58 AM
He has supported the game 3 times, but cant find Reddit, i call bs.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
xRoque wrote:

why looking on reddit where we have a dedicated forum here ?

anyway GD is dead now since BEX have changes rules . everyone is red (onprobation)
foolish mortal, only skilled players blessed by RNGesus himself can ever farm one, not you!
Imagine your hottest desires in the form of a video game.

Spoiler
That isn't what this is.
"
xtothez wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

anyway GD is dead now since BEX have changes rules . everyone is red (onprobation)

Is there a better place for GD than reddit? I went there a time or two, not my kind of place.

I noticed a lot of probation flags lately. Is it because of the new rules? Which ones are getting broken the most?
There comes a time thief when jewels cease to sparkle, gold loses it's luster, throne room becomes a prison, and all that's left is a father's love for his child. - King Osric
Not "everyone" is on probation. More than usual (even if some are the usual suspects). But yeah: not everyone.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
"
xiandrii wrote:
I keep checking back on the path of exile website, but I can't find any information about the current state of the game

I'm just waiting for the next 3 month temp leagues and Act 4. Where can I find info about this? is there a date when they will actually release the act 4?

Also why are they doing this stupid countdown thing? it's exceptionally frustrating :/ I just want to play the damn game -_-

edit: oh i get it now, they are trying to squeze more money out of us by selling access to the "beta" -.- wow, real classy, Chris. i thought you were better than that.

If you're in need of a quick reference source, the Gamepedia wiki has links to the recent news posts on the right hand side of the main page.

For older news, or if you prefer just going via the forum, you can visit the Announcements, Development Manifesto and/or Patch Notes forums for news.

You can also find some news from the Path of Exile subreddit. I recall reading that some stuff is posted to both the subreddit and the forums, but there's also some stuff that non-staff have posted such as this image of what I suspect is a damage reflection aura from the beta.

If you're unable to find the news you're looking for from these sources, then it's possible there's no news to announce on that subject.

Last I read though, Act 4 is still in beta and the 1-month Flashback race:
"
Finishes in 18 days at 6:00 am, June 8th 2015 GMT+10:00

No mention of the next 3-month leagues.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on May 20, 2015, 7:15:25 AM
"
xtothez wrote:
"
xRoque wrote:

sad but true half the forum regulars are on probation... even a certain ruler...

I afraid to say anything at this point...

I hate Reddit but I may have to move there
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on May 20, 2015, 11:41:35 AM
Looks like they are pushing hard to kill the forum, or at least to keep it calm and fluffy.
Guess it's in relation with the current reactions about some "brilliant moves"of theirs.
Reddit, on the other hand, got mechanics to keep the positive mood, no matter what...
This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info