How to "get rich"?

"
gubaguy wrote:
There are currently 2 infractems on poe.trade that are 6L, meaning that there is no good price for a 6l infractem, furthermore, per supports responses to such issues: "Players may offer, or request any amount of currencies for any item in game"

Probably because no one wants to 6L that thing when you can save and get a 6L Harbinger (and still Leech).

I mean you're doing the right thing, Chaos/Regal tabs and finding "a thing that you do"

I pretty much do the exact same thing, except instead of crafting I convert all Chaos into Chance/Agate (and recently Moonstone too I guess). It's an excellent way to fill out the Jewelry in your Chaos/Regal tabs while simultaneously gambling for Voll's/Shav's in Anarchy maps.

I've Chanced 12 Voll's now and have not had an issue selling each at 25 exa, way outearning what I've done to pay for the trips themselves. And of course flipping. Pretty easy to do. Only advice to give you is to selling a lot at one time and be patient. Don't build up one set of currency for 1 Exa. Build up 3 Exa worth if you can sustain that. Then the price disparities become greater, and so forth.

And for newer players in general, if you wanna have a good time trading currency, the first thing you do is go to the trade channel and block every single person who is offering Chaos for every type of currency (List). 99% of the time it's a rip-off and you're better off shooting for the Exa instead. Do the math, save yourself a headache and some value. Patience pays off in this game, and sadly the majority of the population does not have it.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info