TORTURE!!!

honestly there is no good PC games atm

skyrim just isnt my cup of tea

and there literally is not a single other game that even has a good feel to it.

bring on POE FFS!!!!!

after 4 years of them making this game these last months are going to be the longest.

ugh why cant this game already be out lol, so bored. stupid snow outside.
Last edited by Blunthex on Nov 22, 2011, 5:24:02 PM
Have you taken a look at:

Vindictus
Dragon Nest
League of Legends
Guild Wars
Starcraft II
^^

Vindictus was actually pretty decent from my limited playing of it...get a couple of friends to join for best experience.

Or go revisit some older games, play some you haven't, etc...I stumbled upon an old (2003) rpg by Black Isle , called Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.

You can always find something to beat boredom...just don't be so tunnel visioned.

"
Saeraph wrote:
Have you taken a look at:

Vindictus
Dragon Nest
League of Legends
Guild Wars
Starcraft II

vindictus~ nexon makes you pay thru the teeth for simple things like bag space, 30% downtime

dragon nest ~ same as above

league of legends~ actually fun

guild wars~ no

starcraft 2~....
Try out HoN if you like MOBA games or Bloodline champions if you are into straight PvP action. Otherwise old classic strategy games like X-COM, and Homeworld are always nice.
im so bored im about to stab my self jump into the river stab my self, climb out of the river jump on the boat, sink, and die
I feel ya. PoE is okay, not really my cup of tea either, and I'm just waiting for d3. Sigh, what can ya do.

(but I am testing PoE)
Why not try some classics like Baldur's Gate / Neverwinter Nights / Nox / etc? When I feel down, I always launch something classic to cheer me up :P
-- >:3 \(๏̯͡๏)/
INSERT INTO 'car' ('who','why') VALUES ('everyone','it's a lion!');
League of Legends is amazing, it's my go-to game for some fun MOBA! :3
you can get in to the alpha text for grim down .. they take a price of 48$ you help found the game and get

Direct-download the full game
Entry to alpha and beta
Your name in the credits!
TBA in-game accessory
Holy reverence

It looks great :-)

http://www.grimdawn.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqGP4LT_cYo

We're a small self / fan funded indie studio formed by some of the artists and designers from Iron Lore, the makers of Titan Quest. If you like what you see, check out our website; we could really use your support!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info