bhavv wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Think of it like a dinner party. Grinding Gear Games is hosting it
They host it but they arent there, they went at another dinner party
Their dinner party is on reddit.
We couldn't have figured it out without you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on May 30, 2015, 12:11:03 AM
"
jooozek wrote:
The carebear guidelines surely don't provide to the exiled atmosphere.

This.

Also, the "main" forum where the rules are pinned needs to be on top of the list, not buried somewhere in the middle.
"
Sa_Re wrote:
"
jooozek wrote:
The carebear guidelines surely don't provide to the exiled atmosphere.

This.

Also, the "main" forum where the rules are pinned needs to be on top of the list, not buried somewhere in the middle.

they want it burred its part of their divide and rule strategy lol
I dont see any any key!
Last edited by k1rage on Jun 5, 2015, 12:54:28 PM
I've said that many times before, and directly to support as well.

'Welcome to the unforgiving world of Wraeclast'.

Full of nightmares, abominations, death, gore, evil, horror etc ...

But oh noes, we must all be cute lovely innocent care bears on the forums and in game chat.

Even Maple Story is far less severely moderated than this game is.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on May 30, 2015, 7:12:11 PM
"
bhavv wrote:
I've said that many times before, and directly to support as well.

'Welcome to the unforgiving world of Wraeclast'.

Full of nightmares, abominations, death, gore, evil, horror etc ...

But oh noes, we must all be cute lovely innocent care bears on the forums and in game chat.

Even Maple Story is far less severely moderated than this game is.

id love to see what maple story trash talk is like lol
I dont see any any key!
Well for one, I don't think the moderators of Maple Story, or any single other MMO would even bat an eyelid over someone telling others to 'use their brains'.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
"
bhavv wrote:
Well for one, I don't think the moderators of Maple Story, or any single other MMO would even bat an eyelid over someone telling others to 'use their brains'.

Yeah but your one their hit list lol
I dont see any any key!
Post deletion without any kind of notification is messed up!! You should reconsider that asap.
Wow, what a tremendously bad forum policy. I'm very late to this party, but the party is on Reddit, not here. The only reason I post here is storefronts and the beta forums.

Now that I've seen this new care-bear forum post guidelines, that trend of never posting here will certainly continue in perpetuity.

And just FYI, this is highly constructive criticism of your policy.
Seems like a lot of these policies would have been solved if there were some voting system in place. Even if voting system comes with its own problems, at least you wouldn't have to be giving out probations for Non-Constructive Feedback or Criticism and Dismissive / Misleading Comments. That said, at least they aren't trying to ban ideas like chairman pao is over at reddit hq...
Fire makes the perfect blossom in the endless night.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info