Hideout - Unable to recruit my 3rd Master

I invited 3 Masters to my hide-out.
Leo
Catarina
Haku

I dismissed Leo so that I can invite Vorici to my hideout. But even after that, the Invite to Hideout option on Vorici is disabled. But I'm able to invite Leo back to my hideout again.

Can anyone help me with this issue ?

The message on Vorici's disabled option is - Your hideout is currently full. Dismiss a master from your current hideout first
Leo is unlike all the other masters. He doesn't take a spot.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Leo is unlike all the other masters. He doesn't take a spot.

Poor little Leo. He's so unused it's like he's not even there.

Also, he's also distinct in that you can grab his daily missions even when he's not in your hideout. He's just that desperate to be relevant.
I'm having this problem too. Was there ever a fix?
"
Sarrin_Marrik wrote:
I'm having this problem too. Was there ever a fix?

It wasn't broken, leo dose not count to the total of masters in the hideout, even if you dismissed him you couldn't get someone in his place.

Base hideout 2 +leo
Next one up 3 +leo
Top one 4 +leo
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I'm having the exact same problem. I invited leo (who shouldn't count according to the wiki, then dismissed him) but it counts as a master and I can't invite my 3rd master, even after dismissing leo.

No, Leo still doesn't count. Your problem has nothing to do with Leo. Your hideout is just plain full. There is no bug and never has been.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Hey everyone. Just to clarify what mark1030 and lagwin1980 mean, in a small hideout you can have two masters, in a medium hideout you can have three, and in a large hideout you can have four masters.

This means that in a small hideout you can have two regular masters and Leo, in a medium hideout you cam have three master and Leo, and in a large hideout you can have four masters and Leo. Dismissing Leo will not free up a spot for another master, as Leo does not take up a master slot.

Hopefully this clears up any confusion!
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
Hello everyone, I tried to upgrade my hideout without any success, then I read this post:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1082935

tried switching hideouts, at some point I was able to invite Zana.

Thanks!
Last edited by Paintek on Nov 22, 2015, 2:06:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info