[1.3] Uber Disfavour: flexible 2h cycloner w/ high dps/aoe, atziri-viable, cullability

Hello Moldy thanks for heads up, I am very close to 85 and can not play much because of worQQ.Also I managed the mana problem, its fine now.

I changed some of my gear,you can see at below; I can change my left ring regadless to resist, ı am just using it for %2 leech mana for now.I will replace it soon with %2 leech maybe %2life and attack speed near it, we'll see about it maybe second mings heart.

Devoto's Devotion + Kaom's Heart + Incr. AoE + Con.Effect + Hatred - HOA Auras = 41.2k dps, +xx% radius

I got very high input damage, little less area.As i see you got 1 blue socket on your axe which is letting you change between Inc.AOE and Concen. Effect.I could not test added fire damage vs concen effect.What do you think about it.Should i go for 1 blue socket.
Also i like to run with inc aoe and concen effect together, but i prefer higher dps too.Concen. effect is serious gem for cyclone.Using our gears fire dmg bonus on add fire damage gem, it can push my dps to 50k+ ? i am not sure ^^,

Still i need to make my gems to 20/20 which is Cyclone - Melee.P.Damage - Concen effect - Melee Damage on Full life 17/ 14

Also maybe ı could take dynomo node to drop left ring and replace it with second mings heart ? What you say ":D and bloodrage buff is not usefull for our build right.

You know act 4 is coming what you think :) I am following it closely, leech changes are coming and such.

Also anyone who wanna test this build, can do it without hesitation if you got the gear.Direct damage is higher then most of the builds that i tried before, its very tanky and faster like speedy gonzales.Thanks for moldy and any other people who inspirationed him about this build.

Thanks, see you around.
Last edited by Harfbaz on Jun 11, 2015, 5:48:28 AM
Your gear looks solid and you seem to have a good feel for where it can be optimized more.

Kaom's increased fire damage helps more with Added Fire Damage, but Conc Eff + Incr AoE is fine too. If your life is high enough, you might try a Carcass Jack instead of Kaom's Heart (sockets don't matter for initial testing). Since your fire damage is low, it might actually be a DPS boost. You'll lose life, probably gain DPS, and gain range. You'll also gain sockets for Vaal Cyclone or whatever else you'd like to add. For me, I get the same DPS with Kaom's and Carcass because I use Added Fire.

Try to catch me ingame sometime. I can test your axe with 20/20 gems to see what DPS it gives, if you'd like (we can use collateral if you want).

Dynamo would be a great choice. I'm not using it right now because I like culling so I'm keeping my resistance nodes a bit longer.

Also note that if you don't mind getting more resistance on gear, you can drop some of the resistance nodes in favor of Dynamo or some of the really powerful Axe damage nodes (esp. those south of the Duelist).

I'm looking forward to Act 4. A lot will change, and I expect Disfavour builds to be even stronger in it.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Alright well i got all the gear that i need. So far so good with this build! Before i was running my own setup with cyclone using a 6l doomsower and rare armours getting around 4k health and 18k dps with conc effect. Switched over to this build and im getting nearly 5k life and 33k dps and max resist. Here are my items that i am currently using. If you can think of anything better to be using please tell me so i can improve my gear! Also i am only level 77 so take that into consideration when looking at my health and dps =)
Last edited by Crazed on Jun 13, 2015, 7:59:31 PM
"
Crazed wrote:
Alright well i got all the gear that i need. So far so good with this build! Before i was running my own setup with cyclone using a 6l doomsower and rare armours getting around 4k health and 18k dps with conc effect.

Doomsower is definitely viable. I've partied with at least one person (maybe you!) who used it and who was able to contribute to maps. As you note below, Disfavour brings your character to a whole new level.

"
Crazed wrote:
Switched over to this build and im getting nearly 5k life and 33k dps and max resist. Here are my items that i am currently using. If you can think of anything better to be using please tell me so i can improve my gear! Also i am only level 77 so take that into consideration when looking at my health and dps =)

It looks like you're doing quite well for yourself. 5k life is plenty to take on Atziri, but you'll probably want to increase your DPS and/or movespeed a bit before taking her on, especially if you're not experienced with the fight.

The biggest DPS increase would come from putting some life leech on gear instead of relying on the Life Leech gem. You'll want to keep the gem around for reflect maps or high degen situations where maintaining full life isn't possible (like the Atziri trio fight), but you can get substantial DPS increases for normal scenarios.

I like characters that can double as cullers (using dual Andvarius rings), so you'll notice there are a lot of resistance nodes on the tree. If you prefer to use expensive gear to get your resistances, then you can take more DPS on the tree.

As you level up, you'll get 20/20 gems. That will help boost your DPS a lot too.

If there's one piece of gear I'd target for replacement, it'd be your gloves. They're not bad, but you could optimize their stats a bit more without a huge cost. Depending on how you want to manage the mana leech, you may have to coordinate an upgrade with your rings. I usually don't bother optimizing gear till I hit level 85 or 90.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
do you plan on updating this build for 2.0?
Hi Crazed.

I'm playing a pure culler and SRS in warbands right now (two toons), but I run in a party with a cycloner. This build will need a lot of adaptation because of the mana leech nerfs. Etup has a nice build that runs off blood magic.

The main thing I want to try when I return to standard is Disfavour with bloodlust. Use leap slam to proc bleed, then spin with bloodlust. If I can stack enough dps, I'll put fortify on leap slam. If not, it'll need to be on cyclone.
"
MoldyDwarf wrote:
As mentioned in the original post, I originally made my first Disfavour cycloner using CrimsonMidget's build guide.

Not even sure why i had this thread open but i changed my accounts name a while back to this.

I see you messed around with going mana based, in my opinion you have to give up far too much to sustain mana on singletarget.
Last edited by Eleziel on Oct 21, 2015, 7:40:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info