Help pls Dual Flame Totem HC Templar

Hy guys,

I'm a newbie in this game, but i'd like to create my own build.
I really like the totem builds, so i want to create and test a Dual Flame totem templar.

This is the skilltree, its not tested. What do you experienced players think? Are there any points to change? IS this playable?

Comment pls.

Best Regards,
Pusuka
There are a couple points I would change if I were you.
Firstly, holy fire is not worth while at all for flame totem or incinerate. The way ignite works is it deals a percentage of the damage dealt by the initial hit over a few seconds and ignite damage does not stack. This means that your flame totems will shoot out a puff of fire, ignite the target, then instantly shoot out another puff and replace the ignite from the previous puff. Since flame totem does very fast but very small ticks, the ignite damage will be next to nothing. Getting a little bit of ignite chance is okay because of the celestial punishment notable (You gain 25% increased damage against ignited enemies.), but it is not worth stacking a lot of ignite or burn damage. I should also note that even though burn damage doesn't do anything for your damage, fire damage nodes will affect the size of the initial hit of flame totem, so they are worth getting if you are passing by them.

Currently the "cast speed for summoning totem" nodes are bugged, which is the only reason anyone picks them up. Currently they also give your totem itself 14% cast speed, which is a ridiculous node in terms of damage. In this current patch is it absolutely worth getting these two nodes, however in the beta right now this bug is already fixed so when the next expansion goes live these nodes will be among the worst in the tree.

I would replace combat stamina with purity of flesh. More max life is usually better than a little bit of regen and you get chaos resist to go along with it. The armor nodes are not useful unless you are stacking a ton of armor in your build. Because of the way armor damage mitigation is calculated, it has almost zero effect if you have a relatively small amount of armor.

You also path right by the scion life wheel without getting it. I was almost in tears when I saw that. Any life based build that is next to the scion life wheel gets the scion life wheel.

I would recommend a build more like this
How to make currency in Path of Exile, a comprehensive guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27Ig9_8XjC8
As i said, im a newbie.
And, by the way thank you for your comment, it was really helpfull.
I'll rework the tree, and then the test is starting :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info