happy day :D

I just got into SWTOR beta
PoE can wait ...anyway i dont have any chance of being selected by the beta invite timer ...\rolling eyes\
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
-.- have fun playing the inferior game ^.^
"
Eikon wrote:

^^
"
Eikon wrote:

Who cares if its inferior or superior(anyway they are so different u cant really compare them)
The important thing is that i play something...:D
P.S.If i will get a beta key in PoE guess what i will play then ;)
I have 783 builds in my poe.planner
I played 3 of those in the last 2 years
Please more 1 shot mechanics so
i reduce it to 1 . Thank you.
"
Eikon wrote:
Opinions.
p.s everyone can get into swtor just by making an account now, but there websites down 80% of the time
Its mostly just for the weekend beta, which is for stress testing. It will likely be a mess with really long queues and lots of outages, plus its a staggered test so some people will not be allowed to log in till mid Sunday and get almost no time lol
"
Fred wrote:
Its mostly just for the weekend beta, which is for stress testing. It will likely be a mess with really long queues and lots of outages, plus its a staggered test so some people will not be allowed to log in till mid Sunday and get almost no time lol

you forgot to mention there website and betas have sucked since they started and are slow and very unstable woot ^^
I just got an invite too :D. But i can balance both games :)

Edit: Looks like alot of people got in, - page is overloaded

SWTOR.com is temporarily unavailable as we are experiencing extremely high traffic. Please check back again soon!

Leider ist die Star Wars: The Old Republic-Website momentan nicht erreichbar. Versuchen Sie es später erneut.

Nous sommes désolés, mais le site web Star Wars: The Old Republic n'est pas disponible actuellement. Veuillez réessayer ultérieurement.
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
Last edited by scriptmonkey on Nov 22, 2011, 1:44:35 PM
star wars , its wow with lightsabers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info