Price check please on this sick amulet

1 more to roll
iLvl 75

i found that there are only two similiar amulet (poe.xyz.is)

any clue of price?
Crafting Life on it via Mastercraft showes some Unknown that this is possible and may increase its Value or Players who looking for an Amu like that. With that Base i might think any Bowuser would intrested. I use an similar One on my Windripper Char.

Trading DpS with Monsters for Loot will ever best Ratio!-)
Sitting in Town, flipping Items until all Gear is biS,
and get fastly bored from running Maps instead of grinding Upgrades is no Resolution!
there are players been private messaging me, in game. They are asking the price on it, i have no idea . When i reply "offer" to them , they didnt reply back T_T
Hi man gz on This i had given a quick look at tier roll and Is a pretty Nice ele crit Amy the lack of res or life Is not an issue u can easly craft them with masters and id Say 15ex min clean with no master craft let the buyer choose the préfix xD
Knowledge is power. Guard it well ,Blood Ravens.
thx balc
Hey nice amulet,
As other people have said this is great for a windripper build.
I too have a similar one

I paid about 4 ex for mine but that was over a year ago - id say its currently worth about 10-15ex tops,
but of course mine is in a horrible amulet-base. Yours on the otherhand is in a desired stats based for ranged heros (ranged heros always suffer from str/int shortages)

The mana leech makes it a bit clunky as most builds use bloodmagic currently.
But as you say, theres still room to quickly mastercraft some life or res on it,
otherwise someone could eternal/ex a t1 life/other mod too.

I would stick a price tag of say 25ex on it and sit if youre in no rush to sell,
otherwise 10-15ex would be a quicker sale

Or use it! windripper is the shiznite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info