Need Help with Lightning Arrow Templar

Hey guys,

would this build work well on a lightning arrow templar?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAP0EswVbB2MMfQ_EEH8RUBGWE1sUTRSwFm8XUBmFGjgc3B0UJDwkiySqJ6kn7Sj6KU8xiDJ-Mok26TrYO3w74T0PQYdG10lRTC1N2FXGVdZXK1fiWm1apl3GYG1k52ZPZp5nvW0ZbqpzU3fleQN6uHy7ffV-WX_GgUmCHoKbgseDOIuMjHaPRpBVm6GdgJ2jogCio6cIpyunXKeErJiuk7I4uJO4yrvWwBrAVMHzxPbGns9l0NDUGdrd2wvcx93z4XPi9-Nq45_mgevu7DjtIO5v8B_zcfPd99f60vyr

or should i start as shadow? (if so, can someone plz link a good build starting the shadow?)

i would like to run as many auras as possible while still dealing good damage and being able to crit + shock stack.

would really love some advice on this.

thank you good ppl :)
I have made a Lightning Arrow templar in the closed beta and my build was quite a bit different. The big problem I see with your build: little +Dex, you'll have to stick to low level bows. That's pretty much a deal breaker right there.
I feel like going over the entire span of the Skill-Landscape just to get a few witch passives, energy shield and mana regen ... is not worth it. You're spending like 20 points on +10 int nodes that give you almost nothing. Instead, I suggest you go the other way around: get to Iron Grip and go into the duelist area from there. This area gives you some very nice bow passives: The Master Fletcher and the Fury Bolts camps for example.
That way you will get to the important points of your build quite quickly, giving you a nice amount of dex for the bows you'll want to equip, nice elemental damage from the templar area, and, of course, defensive nodes from both templar and marauder.
A special sidenote that could be helpful: Soul Siphon is relatively close to the templar area, giving you +25 mana gained when you kill an enemy for only 3 passive points (not including the way towards the nodes). That way you won't have to rely on mana regen. Keep in mind, however, that mobs die a lot slower later into the game and it's possible that those 3 points end up not worth their while anymore - in that case, you should probably just save up your respec points for that :)
Something like this
Mew~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info