What should we expect in 0.9.4 ?

0.9.3 was only deployed a week ago, so don't expect too much!

Major releases like 0.9.4, 0.9.5 are a way of getting our office's "trunk" work onto the online realm. That's everything people have done that isn't merged into daily small patches.

The major changes in 0.9.4 relate to the item systems and attributes/requirements. We'll break a lot, but it'll make the game better.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
It is being fixed in the way taek said, yes.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
drezdenfonpux: With the change of one number (spell effectiveness scaling), I could have the classes roughly equal in terms of damage output. This would probably result in the top of the ladder not being entirely witches.

I'm not going to fix it in such a simple way, though. People are having a lot of fun playing their crazy witches. I want to make sure everyone is having that much fun, so I'm investigating ways that we can bring the other character classes up to par. 0.9.4 includes a lot of those changes.

My highest priority is getting the game balanced, and we're honestly 75% of the way towards having the systems the way we want them. Having the top of the ladder be all witches is not a big concern to me at the moment. The concern is solving the problem in a way that is futureproof and well thought out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info