POE Release

Videos state the release 2011. We are late November and still at the point of the whole beta mess. So far this just seems like a game for an "Exclusive Club" that also happens to be random. Spend to much time in beta like this and you will become another Lego Universe. By the way if you didnt know Lego Universe was a very sought after beta but the game now is gonna be shut down after only a little over a year. Beta hype is fake hype and people are eventually gonna stop giving a @#$!
It's better to release a little later than planned than to release an unfinished, buggy game. The latter will kill a game more swiftly and surely than the former.

Release is projected for early 2012, so it's just a few months away.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
there is no selling intems to vendor

and u talkin about realise.....
I believe that they should release in December to beat d3 and star wars the one republic , torchlight 2. If left to early 2012 it will potentially damage the amount of users they could have.
"
xtimbox wrote:
I believe that they should release in December to beat d3 and star wars the one republic , torchlight 2. If left to early 2012 it will potentially damage the amount of users they could have.

but im not sure that in 1 month time that is enough to make this game full enough for realease

1) still way to buggy
2) still got some imbalance issue
3) no sell vendor O.0 (that's bad :D
4) passive skill still abit mess up (i think)
5) the 6th class not there yet (dont hope to release bfore this is resolved :D)
6) number of skill is way to low (according to their tager @100)
7) etc etc etc
"
Catsonly wrote:
"
xtimbox wrote:

but im not sure that in 1 month time that is enough to make this game full enough for realease

1) still way to buggy
2) still got some imbalance issue
3) no sell vendor O.0 (that's bad :D
4) passive skill still abit mess up (i think)
5) the 6th class not there yet (dont hope to release bfore this is resolved :D)
6) number of skill is way to low (according to their tager @100)
7) etc etc etc

l0l so how do u sell youre gear, u just drop them on the floor :P ?
"
chanina wrote:

l0l so how do u sell youre gear, u just drop them on the floor :P ?

Or trade them with other players. Selling will be here soon, dont worry about it.
The positive thing about the no selling vendor is that people share which is nice since we are testing stuff :)
I hope for a seamless transistion from closed beta -> open beta -> release. I.e. no char wipes ^^ (leaving pre-major patch chars our of level race ladder is enough).
"
Meltage wrote:
I hope for a seamless transistion from closed beta -> open beta -> release. I.e. no char wipes ^^ (leaving pre-major patch chars our of level race ladder is enough).

I think they plan to wipe when they transition into open beta because they want everyone to start out on even ground. As far as I know, they won't be doing any wipes after open beta starts because they are essentially treating open beta as a "soft release".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info