What would you do for a beta key?

I would fly to the bottom of a cliff, climb it, jump off it onto a trampoline, break every bone on my body except my jaw, beat up a guy in a penguin suit, (that didn't matter to me) throw eggs at someones car, throw-up 5 times and give a shotgun to a monkey.
I would eat a klondike bar.
get smarter, go to www.khanacademy.org
do a barrel roll
I would DO a klondike bar
I would sit here and wait patiently for an invite while occasionally posting of the Path of Exile forums to increase my chances of either, getting a random invite via Timer or someone taking a notice to me and giving me a beta key due to how cute I am, or something along those lines...what? Don't judge me!
Last edited by Lash on Nov 22, 2011, 5:15:30 AM
^ same as Lash, just gonna wait patiently and keep posting, that way i hopefully get in by taking advantage of forum users getting more chances.
"
kill3rbanana wrote:
^ same as Lash, just gonna wait patiently and keep posting, that way i hopefully get in by taking advantage of forum users getting more chances.

im just at the whim of whoever makes a get a betakey for doing this thread because im bored but I have minecraft to waste my time on till such a time appears
"
solgamma wrote:
I would eat a klondike bar.

go buy a pack of klondikes sir you have won the random clock, gratz ^^
nothing !
i would spam random threads to increase the chance of getting in the beta inviter...oh...nvm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info