Beta Key to some1 who rly wants it!

uhm have been giving an extra key, but dont wanna waste it just like that, please proove me that u rly want the key and tell me why YOU deserve it.

as soon as i decided that some 1 rly deserved it, i give it out, no time limit.

greets beaf
me! been waiting for a long time =/

edit: just read the no time limit heh so much for getting 1st post, been lurking since late 2010, game looks amazing, and I don't usually post often but I do check the forums pretty much every other day.
Last edited by tjthedude on Nov 21, 2011, 3:34:14 PM
tell me why shall i give it to you? are you rly willed to TEST it and not only play it?
I realy need it, waiting 4 month, every day chek my mail, and nothing =((((((((((
"
me! been waiting for a long time =/

edit: just read the no time limit heh so much for getting 1st post, been lurking since late 2010, game looks amazing, and I don't usually post often but I do check the forums pretty much every other day.

you have joined march 2011. im still thinking!

"
I realy need it, waiting 4 month, every day chek my mail, and nothing =((((((((((

you provide me no real reason!
If by test you mean play the crap out of it and post any bugs I find then yes =D
"
If by test you mean play the crap out of it and post any bugs I find then yes =D

since you was the first, and you provided me some real reasons, i will send you the key per Private message! enjoy the beta, and dont forgett my kindness!
I'd like to get the key to excessively test the game.

I've been on the forums since 12. August this year and while I'm not posting as active as some other members, I'm checking the forums everyday. I might have some suggestions for the game ... if I could only test it :-(

Best Regards

EDIT: Oh, too late :-(

Last edited by CoCoNUT31 on Nov 21, 2011, 3:40:59 PM
I won't, and thanks so much!
"
CoCoNUT31 wrote:
I'd like to get the key to excessively test the game.

I've been on the forums since 12. August this year and while I'm not posting as active as some other members, I'm checking the forums everyday. I might have some suggestions for the game ... if I could only test it :-(

Best Regards

EDIT: Oh, too late :-(

Sorry, keep checking maybe some 1 is kind like me!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info