HELP i have problem with installer

now im patching the game 2.8 gig size

i already download the 2.6 mb of it . but it have always crash , but i just continue again manualy

saddenly this afternon its always crash with only 1.6 mb left to download " its just not downloading it "

this is the pic

under it is a pinger where i see what my ping is , and how its goes down and up " just for checking "

10 hours ago i downloading it with no problem, with same internet speed

i dont know what is the problem in how to fix it .. plz help
i think i have to answer my own question ^^

for those having same problem i have some fix solution here

the fastest way and also a shortcut download for POE game

download the content.ggpk files

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/12640
its 1.4 gig compresed by 7-zip after extraction it have 3 gig size ( the original size of POE )

just make a back-up of your original content.ggpk files or else if you realize that you dont nid it just dellete it

you will see it in POE directory files ...

2nd solution :

read this : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2934/page/1

Staff edit: changed link to other thread in Beta forum. It has the download link.
Last edited by Rhys on Nov 21, 2011, 10:32:39 PM
Thanks for linking these man! This should help alot of people. I call for a sticky of these links
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
gahasa118 - I'm pretty sure GGG want all this information kept within the beta section of the forum at this stage.
Do you serve a purpose, or purposely serve?
When in doubt inside your atavistic allure, the value of a summer spent,
And a winter earned.
Suddenly there are a bunch of threads that are beta-account restricted out here where us plebes can almost see them...

I agree with you that this is probably more beta info / NDA, but without a beta account tag you cannot get to those links anyway (says the non-beta person...)
Last edited by DWolvin on Nov 21, 2011, 11:09:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info