<Chaos Harness> Active Recruitment of U.S Players

Interested in joining, IGN is KimmieKat, im online now
In-Game Name:airgearBLU
How often you play:everyday for a little if work, more if no work
What you expect from this guild:people to play with I am a newer player got some uniques but highest I have been is to cruel.I also would like a friendly community
Bump, still recruiting people.
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
I'm Interested in joining your guild. My ign - XxAdramalechxX 24yo U.S. Just want to join a guild with a decent community
Looking for a good community to play with bored of playing by myself 27 US I play when Im not at work even though I work a lot I try to do some interesting builds Current project is a Dual weilding static strike build just trying to find the best way to level it
ingame name Barb_DuaL
Last edited by LeonLance on May 18, 2015, 9:15:26 AM
I'm interested in joining your guild. 20 years old, USA, Eastern Time. I'm relatively new, so I just want to join a guild with a good community where I can learn more about the game. I play around 4 or 5 times a week, a couple hours each time, though I will be getting on more since I'm on break now. My IGN is ElSexualPredator.
Hi, I would like to join. IGN is SacredTears
Looking for people to play with since the only people I know are those I've introduced to the game.
Usually on after 4pm pacific
Looking for casual mapping
Thanks for reading :)
Added a few of you, bump
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
ign:TRYHARDSLAYER
Bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info