<Chaos Harness> Active Recruitment of U.S Players

Hello, Hello Guys! As explained in the title above our guild is currently recruiting players to grow our community. Chaos Harness was made by GrigoriVergil for the use of having veteran players of POE and for newly joined exiles wanting a community that fits their needs. This guild was made for lonely individuals who needed the company of other exiles as a means of companionship and for doing maps and whatnot. This guild houses many individuals of many calibers whom have different playstyles such as map grinding, boss farming, traders, and the occasional gossiper so whatever your interests are you will fit right into our guild. I am currently the only Guild Officer that is actively on to recruit people, if you wish to join please contact me ingame or with a post here as I check regularly.

Of course with any credible and maintained guild there are a set requirement you must pass in order to be eligible to join or to maintain being part of the guild.
1) Being Active (Unless on a break or vacation please notify someone)
2) Mature (A broad spectrum envelops this word with a myriad of meanings, in short just be responsible in how you behave and act accordingly)

In order to join the guild you must apply on this thread with a post stating your ingame name so we may whisper you, your real name (if you choose to do so) so we can identify you better ingame, your reason to joining this guild and your playstyle. Please also set your profile to public so I may check your validity.

Here is a list of things we are currently developing.
1) Multiple stash tabs
2) Map rotations
3) Growing the guild through recruitment
4) Guild Master runs
5) Teamspeak (Possibly)

I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
Last edited by tigertiny on May 8, 2015, 10:26:08 PM
Bump
I have yet lived to see a man wise enough to be ignorant and one foolish enough to be wise.
Greetings - I was lurking in the forum thread trying to find a small guild to join.
I have been playing beta for last 2 weeks but I want to run the 1 month race hopefully with a guild/others.
I am older/selfemployed - play about 7-9 hours a evening. California time.
Friendly/mature and share gear.
PM me if I do not respond - might be in beta teating builds.
thx.
IGN trunkfullaspunk
Heyo there! Been trying to find active guilds and none of the older ones seem to be as active anymore. I've been playing actively for the past 1 1/2 months and I was hoping to run the races and leagues with a new guild!

Currently a first year undergrad (within the last stretch of testing, so will be more active within 1 1/2 weeks or so) but usually try to get 3 hours on weeknights and varying amounts on weekends. Love helping out folks and am pretty decent with theorycrafting. Currently playing on the hc league right now waiting for a beta key (pretty hopeless I know :P) and going to get into the new ruckus league coming up!

Cheers!
IGN: SHADOW_Xify

P.S. If the guild does get more active players in, I could try to get a VOIP (TS3 or something of the sort) started! Wherever this might lead to!
I acknowledge both of you and will try to contact you today 5/7/15.
Bump
Hi, my IGN is Gaostic and i am from Mexico.

I know you said this is a Guild for US people but i would really like to join. I have been playing for years this game i have never been in a guild. Also a have no friends in this game xD.

I will join the 1MHC Flashback race and i would like to have some friends to party with.

Sorry for my enaglish, trying to improve it.

hello there,
i've been playing alone since my friends have stopped playing months ago.i figured it was time to group up with a guild. have played several mmo's and other games over the years.im on almost every day(3-4 hours during the week and 4-8 hours during weekends)live in california.friendly, helpful and no issues sharing/farming for guild.atm im getting into the beta(downloading now)
ign :reallylameagain
I will try to invite you guys today 5/8/15. Please try to get on asap.
Hi would like to join, my ign: Aryatheshewolf

sigining on now will be on most of tonight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info