cant find my weapon effect

i lost my ebony weapon effect and i couldnt find it at my stash in any leagues, what should i do?
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2016, 1:14:14 PM
If you really can't find it, email Support (support@grindinggear.com) and they can locate it for you. :-)
You did use the filter on the stashes? it can find the MTX, if it's not in the stash then it's either on a character or on an item which is in a crafting bench.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Hi there!

Your Missing Weapon Effect is located inside your Standard league stash, inside the tab labelled "Vaginal", attached to your Driftwood Wand.

I apologise that this matter wasn't responded to by the team earlier, as it appeared to be waylaid in the forum transition.

Kind Regards,
Tom
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
I used an azure weapon effect ontop of my ebony effect & i believe it deleted my ebony weapon effect because i cant find it now.
"
I used an azure weapon effect ontop of my ebony effect & i believe it deleted my ebony weapon effect because i cant find it now.

You cannot apply more than 1 weapon effect on an item.
U MAD?
"

Hiya,

I have sent you a PM about this now :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info