[SOLVED] Strongbox "Contained items have 1–2 additional socket"

I don't think I've ever seen a strongbox with the "Complexity" mod say:

"Contained items have 2(OR two) additional sockets"

Looking around the forum, there are multiple threads claiming a lvl 28 monster level strongbox dropping 6s items.

Please fix the wording.

EDIT (found some proof :):

The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Last edited by Quintovir on May 25, 2015, 4:43:36 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I think it just says 'additional' sockets, not '2'.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
you've never seen cause there's no such mod. There's "an additional socket" mod.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
For reference:

"
Entropher wrote:
you've never seen cause there's no such mod. There's "an additional socket" mod.

From the official source: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/814764/page/1#p7074576

"
mark1030 wrote:
I think it just says 'additional' sockets, not '2'.

Yeah, I meant to say "additional sockets", but I went off of http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Strongbox

I still don't remember ever seeing:
"Contained items have additional sockets"

If you can provide proof that the wording "Contained items have additional sockets" exists, it would be greatly appreciated.
The "of Complexity" suffix mod on chests can roll a value in the range 1 - 2 for the number of additional sockets items have.

Thanks to this thread, I have identified an error with the stat description which prevented the pluralisation case from occurring when describing the stat, so it would always say they had "an additional socket". This will be fixed in 2.0.0

Thanks!
Good to know.

Thanks Mark.
its a legit drop i got few leagues back had similar chests ( two of them pwned for jewels ) they do exist i just hope mine doesnt get deleted because i happen to show it.
chaotic neutral
Why would it get deleted? It's a legit item.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
nubmoj wrote:
its a legit drop i got few leagues back had similar chests ( two of them pwned for jewels ) they do exist i just hope mine doesnt get deleted because i happen to show it.

Level required to equip it =/= Level of the item it self. Your 6 socket item is likely a drop from a level 58+ area (Or whatever the cutoff threshold is for 6 socket items).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info