7thSlap wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
Show
Class "Fragment"
SetBackgroundColor 42 42 42
SetBorderColor 0 73 0
SetTextColor 0 73 0

Thank you! Works great. But how I can highlight a signle fragment like midnighte or mortal hope?

add the line

Basetype Mortal

into the block

"
Show
Class "Fragment"
Basetype Mortal
SetBorderColor 0 73 0
SetTextColor 0 73 0

This should show the mortal ones, if you wanted to be more specific you could add individual ones as named.

Hopefully that works
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Last edited by davros70 on Nov 11, 2015, 1:55:57 AM
"
davros70 wrote:
"
7thSlap wrote:
"
Antnee wrote:
Show
Class "Fragment"
SetBorderColor 0 73 0
SetTextColor 0 73 0

Thank you! Works great. But how I can highlight a signle fragment like midnighte or mortal hope?

add the line

Basetype Mortal

into the block

"
Show
Class "Fragment"
Basetype Mortal
SetBorderColor 0 73 0
SetTextColor 0 73 0

This should show the mortal ones, if you wanted to be more specific you could add individual ones as named.

Hopefully that works

Thanks! Now it works as intended.
Glad to be of help :)
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Notepad++ absolutely will work, if properly configured. For example, verify your encoding.
The Analytical Engine has no pretensions whatever to originate anything. It can do whatever we know how to order it to perform.
Looking for any and all default transparency values, including colors if that's important. Assuming the text is opaque then I'm trying to set 3 values that are about 25/50/75% unless people think others are better. I don't like invisible or completely see through backgrounds.
I need help again:

How can I highlight specific, single flasks like Granite flasks? At the moment it looks like this:

Show
BaseType "Granite Flask"
Rarity = Normal
SetBackgroundColor 171 230 249
SetBorderColor 46 60 69
SetTextColor 46 60 69

But the grannite flask is still shown in the colours as all other flasks. Any idea how to fix this issue?
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 29, 2015, 9:12:51 AM
"
7thSlap wrote:
I need help again:

How can I highlight specific, single flasks like Granite flasks? At the moment it looks like this:

Show
BaseType "Granite Flask"
Rarity = Normal
SetBackgroundColor 171 230 249
SetBorderColor 46 60 69
SetTextColor 46 60 69

But the grannite flask is still shown in the colours as all other flasks. Any idea how to fix this issue?

Tested in test.filter by itself and works fine. You probably have something in the rest of your filter that's getting in the way. You can try putting it near the top to make sure it overrides everything as the next step.
"
Ax2Grind wrote:
Tested in test.filter by itself and works fine. You probably have something in the rest of your filter that's getting in the way. You can try putting it near the top to make sure it overrides everything as the next step.

Yes, you were right. Put it at the top and now it works fine. Thank you!
"
Ax2Grind wrote:
Looking for any and all default transparency values, including colors if that's important. Assuming the text is opaque then I'm trying to set 3 values that are about 25/50/75% unless people think others are better. I don't like invisible or completely see through backgrounds.

Just did some testing and the default background for drops is close to 15 15 15 240, so if that sounds familiar that's probably what I'm looking for. I'm trying to get transparency or anything else to easily tell 3 types apart, but with borders on an item it's actually hard to figure out just glimpsing at it without changing colors (trying to avoid).
"
Ax2Grind wrote:
"
Ax2Grind wrote:

Just did some testing and the default background for drops is close to 15 15 15 240, so if that sounds familiar that's probably what I'm looking for. I'm trying to get transparency or anything else to easily tell 3 types apart, but with borders on an item it's actually hard to figure out just glimpsing at it without changing colors (trying to avoid).

Do keep in mind that using transparency for valuable items is really quite dangerous. There are times when you can potentially miss an item, because it happens to sit on just the right colored pile of whatever.

I found that using 255 really makes something pop out on a subconscious level against the default (240 I think is right).

Also, remember that even if you use 0 as the background, the text will still show up. I'm not sure what the exact ratio is, but it seems to make the text roughly half as transparent.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info