I want to play this game so bad that....

If i get a key in the next 12 hours i will shave off my lovely awesome epic godlike makes Riker jealous beard!

And post a video :o
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
What a sin! :P
GG
its not a sin if you dont tell him... shhhhh...
Fun things, Sad things... We can't share everything, But what we can, we should share... That is what it means to be a guild. A single persons happiness is everyone's happiness. A single persons anger is everyone's anger. And a single person's tears are everyone's tears.
I really doubt this will make you get one, so try to get one from someone by joining a Beta Key Giveaway post like the November Beta Giveaway, or just wait 'till you get lucky and get one.

Good luck btw :P

_
You are probably right. Haha the only reason to do something like this is; Last time i did this on the runes of magic forum. Except that time if i got a key i would down an entire bottle of maple syrup. 5 minutes later i got a key.

Sadly no one should drink that much maple syrup. I felt awfully sick that night :P
"
scriptmonkey wrote:
You are probably right. Haha the only reason to do something like this is; Last time i did this on the runes of magic forum. Except that time if i got a key i would down an entire bottle of maple syrup. 5 minutes later i got a key.

Sadly no one should drink that much maple syrup. I felt awfully sick that night :P

Lol, just be patient and try to hang around the forum for a while. Best of luck!

_
"
CheeseBurger wrote:
"
scriptmonkey wrote:

Lol, just be patient and try to hang around the forum for a while. Best of luck!

This website (and the nifty windows 7 counter) is going to be up and running on my server for a very long time waiting for that key :). No intentions of leaving!
So, about that video?

I'm expecting beard shaving of furious intent!
Or possibly Epic Proportions...
"
DWolvin wrote:
So, about that video?

I'm expecting beard shaving of furious intent!
Or possibly Epic Proportions...

Someone saw my pain and only selected me after 12 hours ;)
Aarg ya durty rotten scoundrel!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info