Alpha's Howl disappeared while I was logged in

So I purchased a 4L Alpha's Howl yesterday, then put it up on the market today to sell - it was corrupted, which I hadn't paid attention too, and I was trying to recoup my costs to buy one I could Chrom. I never logged out, but a couple minutes later, when I alt-tabbed back into the game, the item was no longer in my inventory - checked my stash, not there either. Is this a known bug, or is it actually possible to get on my account while I'm playing?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Check your crafting bench.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I looked up some suggestions before making this post, of which that was one of them. I went through them all, but I didn't spot the item. I wasn't in my HO at the time the item went missing, but I'll check it again when I get off work.
Last edited by JakobTheOne on May 1, 2015, 4:10:07 PM
Did you manage to find it?

One of my dual-wield Doryani's Catalyst and a 5L 2hander in 2nd weapon slot just disappeared while i was logged in and playing - complete with gems and microtransactions.

Didn't delete. I am the only one accessing the account. Didn't put to stash. Poof.

Probably beta-related :-/
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
Last edited by bl0b on May 3, 2015, 5:58:25 PM
GG happened to me twice now as well. This is the worst bug imaginable =/
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
I am curious, what gateway do you play off of?
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
Try pushing X while playing and see if that makes it re-appear? A simple mistake of course.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
Try pushing X while playing and see if that makes it re-appear? A simple mistake of course.

Really? An Alpha's Howl? With X?
IGN: GonsNomNom (Echoes of the Atlas)
"
bl0b wrote:
"

Really? An Alpha's Howl? With X?

Shush you xD
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info