4 Hour Endless Ledge (2)

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O ­ Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
wow... i was the 6th best Ranger.
They must have been really underplayed... was half an hour late and had a couple of smoke breaks in-between lol. (overall position 174)
first endless ledge for me, had loads of fun!

BallLightningTemplar plays so easy

Spoiler
~Ball Lightning too good

Lmao, my power went out for like 5 minutes 3 hours in so I went ham and went up like 10 ranks by the end XD.
Last edited by nopants55 on May 2, 2015, 8:15:48 PM
when do we see if we are one of the Lucky Guys above lvl 25 ?
Was doing decently up to level 31.

1k HP, decent res and all that shit, and the Voidbringer doge Boss (Harbinger, the one from Cells that always have Extra projs) instakilled me when I passed running close to him.

Fun race nevertheless.
Got pretty late into the race, so only had ~80 minutes to play, reached level 25 in the last minute :D But the best was that I found "+15% movementspeed" unique
Spoiler

Last edited by Cooocie on May 2, 2015, 8:22:31 PM
"
daemmon wrote:
Was doing decently up to level 31.

1k HP, decent res and all that shit, and the Voidbringer doge Boss (Harbinger, the one from Cells that always have Extra projs) instakilled me when I passed running close to him.

Fun race nevertheless.

Haha, exactly what happened to me when my concentration wandered off for half a second :D
I've awarded Beta Access to the top ten and ten random other players who reached level 25. Thanks for competing!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Chris honestly you should awarding for example top 5 players in each class. This is your balanced game - 75% Templars, 15% Witches and all the rest. That's baaaad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info