4 Hour Endless Ledge (2)

"
Tartaros38 wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
This is the race made for Europeans.
Enjoy, oh wait it starts at 11pm, nvm.

i m european and it it s perfect perfect time.
WTf do you want for a time. If you don t have time from 22-02 (where noone can borthers you or have work(mostlikely) or anything). there will not be a good time because at 18.00 you have to eat lunch at 16 you have to eat ckae wqith relatives at 12 you need read newspaper ......
God damit fuck GGG for not inventing a timeloop and we can just play the 4h and the realtime didn t move at all becasue only that would be perfect !!! I thing i need to report that as a bug they need to fix the damn timemachine.

WTF we want? Everything starting from 09:00 CET to 20:00 CET!
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

Personally I don't want to play on the ledge for 4 hours but GGG, in their wisdom, has made the 25th level out.
Censored.
I remember when people played games for fun - not for whatever reward (hurr I won't buy this ps4 game cuz there's no platinum trophy, waste of time!)

"
Tartaros38 wrote:
"
MyH4o wrote:
This is the race made for Europeans.
Enjoy, oh wait it starts at 11pm, nvm.

i m european and it it s perfect perfect time.
WTf do you want for a time. If you don t have time from 22-02 (where noone can borthers you or have work(mostlikely) or anything). there will not be a good time because at 18.00 you have to eat lunch at 16 you have to eat ckae wqith relatives at 12 you need read newspaper ......
God damit fuck GGG for not inventing a timeloop and we can just play the 4h and the realtime didn t move at all becasue only that would be perfect !!! I thing i need to report that as a bug they need to fix the damn timemachine.

hahahah +1
The beta isn't really limited because if every one on POE had 30$ and could buy the beta key then GGG would have to let every one who had bought the key in.
Its not compulsory to play a race
Its not compulsory to make the reward worth for you to join.
If you dont like it don't play.
Whining that the time is not right or the reward is not good, just shows your lack of character and reflects really badly on your manners.
Do you talk like that to your boss. When he asks you to start an hour earlier?
Or do you reserve such behavior for online where you can hide your face and your self.

Frits van Varik
Fritswinkel@hotmail.com
"
Wyrelade wrote:
Well done GGG. Another very rewarding race (NOT!).
I also like to waste 4 hours on a race for a beta key, that once I get it, I can again farm new character in act 4 and once beta is over, i'll lose it. Great f'ing job guys.

LOL
I was really very excited to try an endless ledge, even though I already have beta access.

This was until I found out that since I use steam I have to completely redownload the normal version of the game to switch over. Download for me takes 45 minutes or so.

Why does it feel like steam users are getting the short end of the stick. Really very frustrating.

If I want to participate in a 4 hour event I have to spend nearly a quarter of it downloading, and another 45 minutes downloading the beta. Is the implementation of beta access for Steam users really this sloppy?
"
BrainHP wrote:
I was really very excited to try an endless ledge, even though I already have beta access.

This was until I found out that since I use steam I have to completely redownload the normal version of the game to switch over. Download for me takes 45 minutes or so.

Why does it feel like steam users are getting the short end of the stick. Really very frustrating.

If I want to participate in a 4 hour event I have to spend nearly a quarter of it downloading, and another 45 minutes downloading the beta. Is the implementation of beta access for Steam users really this sloppy?

What? I have steam and no problems with the event. You're just doing it very wrong.

As for me, I hit 14 and then got freeze-locked and died. Sad, and I'm not fast enough to get to 25 in time now. A lot of my zones seemed like a very ridiculous combination of mobs, but I don't know if that's common. Very early on I had leap frogs+bone rhoas+necros or carrion queens+bone rhoas+necros, and some sort of freezing monster almost every time, and other extremely annoying combinations for a character with absolute garbage gear.
Welp, hope I get a key. Good luck to everyone!
75cold res, 1shot from a white coldsnapper, ok, I got it, I'm not allowed to get beta.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info