4 Hour Endless Ledge (1)

"
Kazellion wrote:
Thanks very much harddaysnight for the extremely useful information for newer people.

Very much appreciated here too! I've been dabbling in PoE for a few months but haven't been brave enough to try any short-term racing. Love the Ledge so this seems to be a great opportunity to have a blast for a few hours.
Damn, lost rank 9 at 1 hour in. Can't wait till the lockstep comes into the game. So many times I got lower than 20 hp due to even the most minuscule desync.
This race was amazing for me its by far the best race i've ever done top 2 for most of the time i lasted and 4-5 lvls first but then i got super desynced 2 screens back in a blue pack of devourers and i insta die :( but none the less this was soooo fun to bad i can't do the others well played tendrillionaire!

Died at #4 2 hours 15 minutes in after saying "It's gonna get easier and easier"
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
Race is too long I gave up :(

got greedy I guess
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
At least 80% of my zones were devourers/evangelists/bone rhoas combined with vulnerabillity sea witches. I'm quite surpised I lasted that long

dat 85 spell dmg scepter Kreygasm

Died at rank 27 with 30 mins left doe :C

tfw too poor for beta key
Yeah, after Templar racing invitational and Templar 5day SSF, now we get Templar EL.

Will you give him pants already!
"
MyH4o wrote:
Yeah, after Templar racing invitational and Templar 5day SSF, now we get Templar EL.

Will you give him pants already!

How can there be 7 templars in top 10 when they don't have flameblast(and pants)?

Woke up too late for this one, maybe I will attend next one.
ProjectPT was right.
Last edited by passofexhale on May 2, 2015, 3:39:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info