I been waiting for ever for a key

D: im starting to think im never going to get a key just like for diablo 3 never going to get a key for that
STOP CRY, BE A MAN
I feel the same way man.

Didn't get Diablo3, didn't get Dota2, didn't get Path of Exile. I couldn't even get in the League of Legends Test Realm.

So sad.
I didn't want a Diablo 3 beta key, blizzard has just been rubbing me the wrong way for the past several years. DOTA2 looks nearly identical to HoN and RotT so I'm not too excited about that.

I got an invite to the LoL PBE but I never signed up for it because I'm tired of their forums.

I just received a PoE beta key because I made somebody laugh on these forums. I just got Skyrim yesterday and now I have all the gaming goodness.
IGN : Reamus
"
Andromansis wrote:
I didn't want a Diablo 3 beta key, blizzard has just been rubbing me the wrong way for the past several years. DOTA2 looks nearly identical to HoN and RotT so I'm not too excited about that.

I got an invite to the LoL PBE but I never signed up for it because I'm tired of their forums.

I just received a PoE beta key because I made somebody laugh on these forums. I just got Skyrim yesterday and now I have all the gaming goodness.

Sometimes that's all it takes, just a positive contact. Beats the constant stream of QQ posts all to heck. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info