Bandit Rewards

Is it just me or do these not seem balanced at the moment? Life and Mana are usually kept under control with potions, a skill point is great, but, +8% resists is higher than what you can invest in to do the same thing. There are skill nodes that increase +resists by like 4% or something if I recall.

I could be wrong about my conclusions, feel free to enlighten me or give me your opinions on which bonus you think is the best. Just seems like 8% atm is the best reward, and of course that could easily change in future patches.
A lot of people prefer the skill point still. I only took 1 resists and the rest skill points.
The life/mana aren't bad just not very compelling.
IGN: Jerk, Princess

http://orbswap.info - the easy way to trade currency
The 8% and the skill point are good rewards that make you think about which one you want. The health and mana are frankly much too boring for me to consider. They might be good, sure, but they're not interesting like the other two passives are.
IRON MAN
I took the 8% the firs time around, now in Cruel Act2 about to do the quests and I really think I will get the HP this time around.

45 HP seems pretty useful in hardcore.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

I never take the bandit rewards. Perhaps I'm RPing it a little too much, but I told the camp I would protect them by killing the bandits and that's what I'll do.
"
Psychofrump wrote:
I never take the bandit rewards. Perhaps I'm RPing it a little too much, but I told the camp I would protect them by killing the bandits and that's what I'll do.

+1 =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
FailTree wrote:
I took the 8% the firs time around, now in Cruel Act2 about to do the quests and I really think I will get the HP this time around.

45 HP seems pretty useful in hardcore.

Yah --- I took the +45 life first time around with a HC ranger. Seems like more than you can get off a skill choice (or maybe even two) and pretty appealing in HC, especially with the lowish base life of a ranger.

Not sure how +life compares with +res in the long term though, which I guess is what ultimately counts.
Yah especially if you have hte life passives, that 45 life all of a sudden counts for quite a bit more.
....._______
..../...........\
...|.............|_____...._........…
...|......o................V..VVVVV..\
...|.............________________/
....\_______/

unless there's a choice in the passives tree, whereby you can't get to somewhere you really want to be with the extra points, I will ALWAYS chose the +8 resists. thus this is no choice. the hp/mana i wouldn't touch with a bargepole.
Resists are the weakest of all, by 60+ you should have maxed or close to maxed resist from gear.

The hp and mana on the other hand always helps - especially if you heavily invested in the passives that boosts these. turning that 45 hp into 65+ maybe. 250 extra hp? YES PLZ!
Chars : Brooke, TheSlowOne, ZapBranigan, RaWR, RaWRmao, RaWRville

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info