Joining Accounts Possible?

When I first downloaded/played PoE, I had downloaded the client from the PoE website. I took a pretty big break, got a new computer, and re-downloaded the game through Steam. Now that I have it through steam, I can't log in using my old account (which has all my microtransaction stuff on it).

My question is - Is it possible to merge these two accounts, or do I need to download a second version of the client external from Steam to play the other account?

Thanks in advance.
I don't think you can get accounts merged, but they can link your account with the mtxes to steam (which may make you lose access to the account you created with steam). You can email support and they can look into this for you and give you your options. They may be a bit slower than usual to respond with all that's going on, so you may have a wait a bit for a response.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Contact support@grindinggear games with your information and request, explaining in detail what happened and what you want them to do. Maybe they can help you :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Thanks for the replies. I ended up just linking the old account to Steam, since I hadn't achieved much with the new account anyway.
You can't merge two accounts, but you can make it so that your original account with your microtransactions can be played on Steam. However, if you already have an account with Steam that you don't want to lose you'll have to un-link it from Steam before you can begin. To un-link from Steam, please contact support@grindinggear.com

However, if you want to link an account to Steam you can do this by logging into your account on the website and going to My Account, Manage Account, Steam and follow the instructions here.
Oh Bex , your beauty is only surpassed by your intelligence. Please give me one chance to prove my love for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info