Looking for feedback about PoH Incinerate Build

Well as the title says, i was just wondering if i could get some feedback for a proposed skill
The build i have planned is Pledge of Hands Incinerate + Kaoms Heart for decent hp

Ive started a Templar and was just wondering if this skill tree could be tweaked to be more effective in any way

Skill Tree
http://poeurl.com/zlaVFVw

Pledge of Hands

Kaoms

I plan on running AA to help reflect as well as purity of fire
For AA i think im gonna need clarity so ill be using that as well
For offensive auras i plan on running Herald of Ice and Thunder
Bandits im thinking about going Life-Point-Point but i may go all points as well

Is there anythings you guys would change?
Any feed back would be appreciated, thanks

edit: Reached level 73 after getting some time to play this weekend
still looking for tweaks. decided not to get Vaal Pact because Reflect is no issue at all even without PoF
Current Tree
http://poeurl.com/zlPyE1D

current gear

looking to upgrade my jewelry to get more mana regen however im getting some currency atm

incinerate offensive stats

current defensive stats
Last edited by BadBuild on May 3, 2015, 7:20:10 PM
edit: just realized i was taking a decent amount of life regen and vaal pact
changed tree a little bit and updated post
anything ?
EB will be changed in 2.0 try to build without EB. Best advice I can give Unless you dont mind changing everything up in a couple weeks.
"
IncogHS102 wrote:
EB will be changed in 2.0 try to build without EB. Best advice I can give Unless you dont mind changing everything up in a couple weeks.

thanks and yeah i realized since ive played a bit of the open beta :p
so far i have a little over 1k mana at level 61 without the PoH boost so im hoping that i wont need to take EB. I have been avoiding it because i dont want to look for hybrid ES items but i put it on the tree before i began leveling and just havent updated tree to be without EB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info