Meanwhile in Diablo 3...

They are putting up stiff competition by introducing microtransactions for their already overpriced game. Forget about bringing more free content, who needs that shit?

Seriously at this point its just sad what D3 turned out to be. If someone said 5 years ago that D3 would not be able to compete with a free to play game then I would have laughed.
D3 still has more twitch view than poe on a consistent basis D3>PoE
Microtransactions on D3 was inevitable really. The pace of development has been so laughable despite the massive revenue from initial game sales ever since they removed their only continued revenue source from it.

Of course I doubt Activision will be putting any of that money back into the game.
The more More you have, the less Less matters
All 3 of you know microtransactions are only for asia / china right?
I love teddy bears.
"
choopk1993 wrote:

twitch now means quality.
Last edited by FireWalkWithMe on Apr 26, 2015, 11:36:04 AM
Sometimes i wish that people who don't know shit would just keep their mouths shut. But rumor has it that everytime a guy who does not know shit about d3 compares it to POE, GGG gets 10 Dollars. So ...
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Blizzard announced that back in February and it only applies to Asian markets. It's no different from how the Chinese World of Warcraft had a Pay per Hour subscription and then went Free to Play. They're just using different payment models for different markets.
Last edited by Microwaved on Apr 26, 2015, 11:45:32 AM
"
choopk1993 wrote:

Doesn't really say much. Diablo is a well known francise made by a big developer that put alot money on marketing. The game is also buildt to be as mainstream as possible.
Still D3 isn't exactly well liked by many and pretty much the majority could say it didn't live up to the hype.

Yes i know its only in Asia. Still they are putting resources on that instead of actually putting an effort to add more content. Its just all about maximizing profits even when they have already made alot of money.

Gamadvar why so butthurt about that? Games get compared all the time.
Last edited by WickedSausage on Apr 26, 2015, 1:14:06 PM
How is it that they aren't able to compete, when they have made and are still making a ton more money than GGG is on PoE? Diablo also released Console Versions which sold well, as well.

Frankly, the game is way more polished than PoE so if I wanted to play this genre with friends I'd pick D3 by default because I know they wouldn't get frustrated with DeSync Issues, be forced to reroll because they filled in the wrong bubbles, etc.

Different people have different preferences, but it's almost amazing how ignorant some people get on forums when they are religious about their game choices (this happens in other places as well, see smartphone OS forums, Linux/Windows forums, etc.). It amazes me. It's one blip in our evolutionary progression which shines through, thanks to the internet!
You have disqualified yourself with the OP. You obviously don't know what you are talking about. As does the majority of people who shoot at d3 on sight, every time.
The fun fact is: every bad comparison made by people who don't know shit about the games they are talking about, does not help any of the compared games. POE does not benefit at all. D3 does not benefit at all. Hooliganism i call it. Disgusting.
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info