Is this old build still viable?

Hi, I haven't played in quite a while and I wanted to start again, and I wonder whether I should continue with my old 48lvl char or create a new one. I could start new one, but I'm still fond of my old build so I want to know whether is still viable considering the numerous changes in the tree. I stop playing little after the huge aura nerf which is quite a while ago. I have been resetting the tree occasionally, but never actually played for long.

Its generally 2H Templar with RT, EB and AoF(maybe?). It uses Infernal Blow + WED + MPD + Melee Splash and I was planing to add Multistrike + Life Leech/Blood Magic. As a secondary skill I used Ground Strike. In the armor I planed Determination + 1/2 more auras + Reduced Mana. In the helmet Molten Shell + Fire Pen. I also used minions mainly for distraction and Rejuvenation Totem. How bad is it?

And should I wait until The Awakening comes out?
Safest bet is to play it, see how far you goes, and when Awakening comes, you'll get a free respec and you're free to do whatever you want.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
That build would still work. IB might not be meta currently but there's nothing wrong with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info