Accuracy ?

I'm running a crit static strike witch. Right now I have 50.8% chance to crit, but only 76% chance to hit. I plan on taking the Depth Perception cluster with my next 3 skill points. Not sure if that is going to be enough. What %chance to hit do people usually aim for. Not hitting is bad since I rely on mana regen and life regen.

Passive skill tree build
You really ought to have around 90% chance to hit. That means you need a bunch of flat accuracy (from dex or gear), as well as any % accuracy you can pick up. Missing just sucks so bad.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
aim 85% at min, 90% is a good objective.
It may be hard as a dagger to stack the needed accuracy from tree. I find additional accuracy support to be quite good to alleviate this problem.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Thank you both for the info. sold some gear to be able to grab this amulet
. Combined with the Depth Perception Cluster I'm now at 85%. Man it is so much better now :) Was headed down to grab the Herbalism Life Cluster so I will also grab the Acuity Accuracy/attack speed cluster also.
i try and get 2 accuracy stats on gear, thats usually what I aim for. Om my dagger witch i take depth perception and the 12% accuracy node in the nightstalker wheel, and I actually have 3 accuracy stats on gear totaling 765 accuracy, and that combo is fine. So I guess less on gear but getting that other cluster might do the same for you.

thing with witches, its much harder to get the accuracy, a character that hangs around the marauder through duelist to ranger route you can just get 2 accuracy stats on gear and then just take damage nodes because theres a lot of accuracy hidden in sword, axe etc nodes. Dagger witches you do actually have to go into depth perception and specific accuracy like that to get it working.
you can get huge amounts of accuracy on gloves, rings and helmets. over 300 on each i think. this is where i get accuracy for non rt builds.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info