Public Parties now = WTS/WTB?

I've noticed that the public parties now under the social screen are full of WTS (want to sell) and some WTB (want to buy) messages instead of actual party requests. Is this usual? I have only been playing a couples of weeks and don't know if this is typical.
When I started playing it was not the norm.

I myself would like to see this changed, it's annoying when trying to find a party.
you've been transferred to the permanent softcore or hardcore league, where people don't play the game anymore. unless that game is called path of trading.
You will pretty much only see that badly in act3 merciless. If you are looking for a party in that act, if you just create one with the name of what you are looking for it wont take long for people to join.
HAIL SATAN!
What do you mean by "now" - I've playd this game a year and its been that way whole time - ladder or perma league
Git R Dun!
use the search tool on the party tab, i mostly type map or maps and see what's showing up.
Unfortunately yes it's typical and I wish GGG would moderate this as being the pointless spam that it is. As a player with stuff to sell, trade or wanting to purchase there are dedicated forum threads, there's third party trade sites and within the game itself there is a trade chat function. Why the hell is it necessary to spam the party feed? It's just pointless and ignorant.

Why would I waste my time contacting anybody that abused this function? I can't see any of the stats of your item for sale so I have no idea really what I'm buying and you've already demonstrated yourself to be a complete tool, so why would I want to interact with someone like that anyway?

I hate trying to troll through the scores of crap posts to actually find a party to play with! I'd really love it if GGG enabled a function where people using the Party function to trade were automatically logged out of the game :)
"
PraetorDei wrote:
I've noticed that the public parties now under the social screen are full of WTS (want to sell) and some WTB (want to buy) messages instead of actual party requests. Is this usual? I have only been playing a couples of weeks and don't know if this is typical.

it is usual. you have to use the filter function. and remember it's called a notice board. wts/wtb are also notices.
been playing since open beta...it has been that way since i can remember. until ggg implements some sort of mindless trading system you will continue to see trading done this way.
they just need a trading board and a party board, I think they said they would be adding this at some point but its obviously a low priority.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info