lost my craft bench

i cant figure out where is my bow craft bench from tora, even with my new characters that went standard, i seem to have lost it, tora doesnt have it, or any of the other masters
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Did you try /claim_crafting_benches? It should be in your hideout stash. Make sure you look through all the tabs closely. They can be easy to miss.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Did you try /claim_crafting_benches? It should be in your hideout stash. Make sure you look through all the tabs closely. They can be easy to miss.

yes i did, still none
I have a similar issue since the rampage-standard merge (with zana's tool, also did the /claim command to no avail), but I hardly play standard so I didn't care too much about it.
GGG please give us a solution, it's really frustrating!
Same problem, missing 2 benches. Tried entering the command, creating new hideout, re-invited everyone, tried filling up tab 1 in hideout stash to access tab 2. Nothing worked.
any help?
now i lost my bench to craft weapons... 2 benches missing.. so please fix this bug?
this is annoying, i emailed support, its been a week
Last edited by Pokela on Apr 29, 2015, 11:50:26 PM
i cant craft anything on weapons/bows(no crafting benches), nobody can fix this?
Posting here to say I have this same problem with Vagan's bench on Standard.

Edit: Got an email back. It's a known issue, but GGG doesn't have a way to add the 'item' to an account. No eta, but I guess you could hope for a beta invite or wait for the big patch day.
Last edited by Shlitz on Apr 30, 2015, 11:25:13 PM
Image of the Bug report
Spoiler

Image of my stash tabs
Spoiler

What I have done in order to try and resolve this issue:

1. /claim_crafting_benches (no temp stash tab in my hideout stash tabs as my screenshot indicates).
2. /claim_crafting_benches log out log in no change.
3. Dismiss and invite all masters that I do not have a bench for. No option to receive missing benches.
4. Tried to gain next level with a master in order to see if option to receive bench would appear.

I may try to re-install client, but I have read a few other threads on this topic and a fresh install does not seem to fix the issue. Any help on this matter would be appreciated as this bug removes a significant portion of the game.

So basically, i will never be able to craft a weapon on standard again?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info