Regarding our stashes

Will every account be wiped clean at the launch of Act 4: the Awakening? Will everything in my current stash tabs be gone? I read that we all had to start fresh for Act 4 so I'm scared the stash tabs will also be wiped like in the beginning of a new league. I'm talking about Standard League btw.
That will not happen with act 4 release and it in fact will never happen.
You seem to be confusing yourself.

All accounts playing the standard game atm will be left alone.

Everyone in beta will have the beta stuff wiped...they won't come to standard with stashes full of stuff, they probably won't even keep the characters unless they revert them to level 1 with nothing on them
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I almost wish it were so, i took one look at my standard stash and puked a little. I should do a standard giveaway one day >.>
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
You seem to be confusing yourself.

All accounts playing the standard game atm will be left alone.

Everyone in beta will have the beta stuff wiped...they won't come to standard with stashes full of stuff, they probably won't even keep the characters unless they revert them to level 1 with nothing on them

It's not that the beta stuff is wiped. They are two completely different servers that never interact in any way.
So our stashes remain but will our characters be wiped? How will Act 4 be implemented seamlessly for players (the majority) who have already completed the Acts?
"
Devark wrote:
So our stashes remain but will our characters be wiped? How will Act 4 be implemented seamlessly for players (the majority) who have already completed the Acts?

nothing will be wiped in perm leagues. it will be just like when they introduced dom. one day there will be new things. if you're in act3 merc, you just have to go to the act4 entrance and you're in act4 merc, if you want to do act 4 quests on normal or cruel, you can just go to where ever the entrance is on those difficulties and do them at your leisure. if you're playing a new char, or one that hasn't yet finished act3 then you have to progress through act4 to open the next difficulty.
Its been a while, can we turn this into an argument about legacy items?

:)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
If your playing in standard im not sure why you are asking if the server gets wiped for a new league to start which runs completely seperate.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
"
Its been a while, can we turn this into an argument about legacy items?

:)

*chuckles*
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info