the 5 day solo race, what mods ?

Its not normal std right ? Is there anything interesting ? Like the 1m with torment and BL mixed in ?
Far as I know its just standard with the exception of you cant group or trade anything its purely self found.
I hope GGG doesn't look at the popularity of this race as what a self-found league would be. Not only is there nothing interesting about it, but with the expansion on the way, no one in their right mind would waste any time/effort on it unless they can place for a key.

I'm one of the biggest proponents for self-found and even I'm not gonna touch this. I had a hard enough time getting motivated to do anything in the 1 month, now I'm even more burned out for an even more generic league.
"
Kettch wrote:
I hope GGG doesn't look at the popularity of this race as what a self-found league would be. Not only is there nothing interesting about it, but with the expansion on the way, no one in their right mind would waste any time/effort on it unless they can place for a key.

I'm one of the biggest proponents for self-found and even I'm not gonna touch this. I had a hard enough time getting motivated to do anything in the 1 month, now I'm even more burned out for an even more generic league.

Don't involve other people in your QQ
It's vanilla PoE

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 25, 2015, 3:12:14 PM
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
Kettch wrote:

I'm in my right mind and will be in the race (for fun OMG).

We tested it extensively
Last edited by Icholas on Apr 25, 2015, 7:18:29 PM
"
Icholas wrote:
"
MatarInExile wrote:
"
Kettch wrote:

I'm in my right mind and wil be in the race (for fun OMG).

What's fun about it? You could just play standard/hardcore for 5 days instead and not trade/party. It would be the same thing.

The keys are literally the only thing these races have, so if you aren't competing for them, I don't see the point.
Na I don't have to look at my cluttered chest.

And I might start one of the new leagues (if they are interesting) anyway so everything I do here is pointless :P
"
Kettch wrote:
"
Icholas wrote:
"
MatarInExile wrote:

I'm in my right mind and wil be in the race (for fun OMG).

What's fun about it? You could just play standard/hardcore for 5 days instead and not trade/party. It would be the same thing.

The keys are literally the only thing these races have, so if you aren't competing for them, I don't see the point.

Add me to the list of those doing this purely for the fun and challenge. Couldn't care less if I scored a key or not out of the deal.

I'm going in KNOWING that my journey is likely to end before 70 anyway. But I'm gonna try my best just the same. :)

I don't know, maybe my view is skewed from having always played self found. Perhaps I just don't get people needing to be forced to do it in order to enjoy it or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info