Worth playing now???

The game is worth playing now but I advise waiting for 2.0.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
sctt033 wrote:
Or should I wait until the expansion? I really loved POE but didnt get far due to my laptop dying, is it worth starting a new now or waiting for the xpac? Thank you!

Just wait.

Problem is your laptop. If it was dying before don't expect much improvement with the expansion. Look at getting an upgrade, if possible, before June.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Wait till the Expansion, Since you probably have to download a totally different Client again, anyway. Come back and play in a month !
Last edited by ShadowShinobi on Apr 26, 2015, 3:31:20 AM
i lvlup my char from 88 to 90 reading new jewels and watchin new tree
totaly rdy for respec
ign - FancySneakyDevil
worth to play, the game is awesome ,and prolly will be more awesome when act4 is released.
"
Doitfrlulz wrote:
i lvlup my char from 88 to 90 reading new jewels and watchin new tree
totaly rdy for respec

This.
The dumb is strong in this one
If you plan on playing standard i would start now.

Get you stash tab set-up, start gathering currency, have some master unlock.

If you play league only then you could wait or just go mess with build.

You can try to optimize this while waiting: bschug.github.io/poedit/poedit.html
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
There is absolutely no reason not to play, its about replaying content anyway you have 1 month to wait.
**Iv said it once ill say it again if someone doesnt have a peice of gear that went legacy you _____________________________clearly didnt want to play the build at the time it was OP.**__________________
I'm using this month to tidy up my stash... I figure that's at least a couple week's work. And I do mean work. The filter really is a lot more helpful than I thought it would be. Now, if I just had a system to get rid of stuff I have no use for.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'm using this month to tidy up my stash... I figure that's at least a couple week's work. And I do mean work. The filter really is a lot more helpful than I thought it would be. Now, if I just had a system to get rid of stuff I have no use for.

Damn i should do that thing also...Never organised it since 2013...
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info