Worth playing now???

Or should I wait until the expansion? I really loved POE but didnt get far due to my laptop dying, is it worth starting a new now or waiting for the xpac? Thank you!
Wait.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Start now and get a feel for the game
maybe try out the self found league thats about to start.
Worth. Hate that word. If you're looking for "worth"... get a job or volunteer to take care of stray animals or something. Playing a game isn't "worth" anything.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Worth. Hate that word. If you're looking for "worth"... get a job or volunteer to take care of stray animals or something. Playing a game isn't "worth" anything.

If it wasn't worth anything then you wouldn't be playing it... It is worth your time for the entertainment value. Or it is worth the money you could be making if you worked all that time instead. It's worth any money you paid for it(hopefully). Pretty much anything has some form of worth, just depends on how you look at it.
I suggest you wait instead of playing now and getting burned out by the time The Awakening releases.
"
sctt033 wrote:
Or should I wait until the expansion? I really loved POE but didnt get far due to my laptop dying, is it worth starting a new now or waiting for the xpac? Thank you!

When did you lat play? If it was like 1.0, it might be worth playing now to experience the mini expansion additions (Sacrifice of the Vaal and Forsaken Masters).
"
Shagsbeard wrote:

There are very few things we have that are even close to the value of time. Something that consumes time absolutely should have some equitable "worth" else you should reevaluate where you spend your time (emphasis on the word spend).
I'm not playing until new content is available to me.

Your mileage may vary.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info