PS: That's also Yang-Yin
Last edited by Weed on Apr 25, 2015, 3:44:52 PM
"
Weed wrote:
Standard League :( doesn't even matter

PS: That's also Yang-Yin

To you.

Don't confuse your values with mine.

I do actually feel sorry for anyone who thinks this way because the need of a temp league to enjoy the game puts you at the mercy of GGG creating leagues. I've found joy in both.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 25, 2015, 3:50:27 PM
yes its odd..
I play both as well.
I love standard, but the temp leagues are typically attractive enough
to start a new character at least while also playing standard.

However, you never hear ppl that play standard griping about temp leagues
or hardcore.. but constantly temp league "only" or hardcore "only"
players feel the need to bash standard.

I don't get it at all. people play the leagues they prefer to play.
its nice having options.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
"
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
I guess someone must suffer for others to have fun...as much as u are lucky there is ppl that are equal unlucky on finding anything

For one man to truly be free 100 others must be slaves.

For one man to 6 link item in 5 fusings 100 others must waste thousands
IGN: Puskurcina
"
Nubatron wrote:
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
I guess someone must suffer for others to have fun...as much as u are lucky there is ppl that are equal unlucky on finding anything

I believe over enough time most everyone will gravitate towards approximately the same amount of "luck".

There is some truth in the "Luck has a peculiar habit of favoring those who don't depend on it".

Even in this game, there are methods to get what you want through simply hard work and grinding. Some of my friends are unlucky, but I have to admit they each have a few things in common -- less efficient game play. Play more and more efficiently, you get more checks against RNG and will find yourself more "lucky".

Just my opinion. That being said, some folks around here have a golden horseshoe lodged deep up into their intestines :)

This guy found in one month more than i found in 2 years, alet alone what he found in other leagues or playing in standard or HC

So unless i found 100+ ex worth of gear in next few days i doubt in this sentence "I believe over enough time most everyone will gravitate towards approximately the same amount of "luck"

I belive poe work like if someone have more luck someone else MUST have less luck to compensate
IGN: Puskurcina
I had some good rng with linking in torment. Got my first self linked 6l in 30 fuse. And a few very cheap 5l. Then i try link my Vis Mortis..... 0 link in 6th fusing. Then the horror strikes. 5l in 503 fusing!! I blame myself. Shouldnt have bragged in global how easy it is to 5l. I just linked Rigvalds cuz it dropped 6S an I got it in 7 fuse. :S
I've always had terrible link luck, everywhere else has been solid in ups (and downs)
Hahah I've always wondered if someone had a 6s no links... I found like 3 5s no-link and I kept them. I also found 3 5s 5l. So that made me wonder... are the odds of getting a 6-link the same as getting 0-link from a 6 sockets item?

I think my biggest luck would be recently, when I decided to play my old Witch on Standard due to boredom (I never play Standard)... I found 2 exalts in the first 2 maps I did (1 in each).

And uhh, in the last 1-month I found an exalt before finding a chaos, in southern forest normal.
In the last 1-month HC, I found a divine before finding a chaos, in southern forest normal.
Last edited by Jaille on Apr 26, 2015, 2:52:57 AM
In 18 months I have found 1 exalt ................

I chanced a perfect Andvarius in my first couple of weeks and thats it .

Sad .
ROFL @ Hardcore in this game . ALT F4 for FTW . Hardcore my arse .
"
Apocoliptik wrote:
I've been playing since closed beta and I've never been able to get a 6l, or any T1 unique drops at all. I have probably attained the worst luck possible in this game lol.

I am right there with you. I found an eternal once, that is about the extent of my luck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info