Divination Cards and Path to Exile

"
Enzari wrote:
As of right now, we have too little information to base any assumptions off of. But it is nice to debate what it could possibly be, though, like the other thread, I hope you can summon a little boss bro to give you a helping hand

Hmm... what the cards actually do doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with divination (in any context or derivative of the word) - but how could we associate summoning a boss pet with 'divination' ? :)
"
lavaKudzu wrote:
Hmm... what the cards actually do doesn't necessarily have to have anything to do with divination (in any context or derivative of the word) - but how could we associate summoning a boss pet with 'divination' ? :)

Nothing, it was simply a suggestion made by another thread, of the same contents, which appealed to me
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Last edited by Enzari on Apr 25, 2015, 12:30:14 AM
"Earth" is already associated with physical damage -- and let's be honest, getting hit in the face with a rock is pretty physical.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
"
Enzari wrote:
"
lavaKudzu wrote:

Nothing, it was simply a suggestion made by another thread, of the same contents, which appealed to me

Perhaps divination cards could allow players to step outside the dream-state we're in due to the influence of The Beast. Once outside, players could perceive 'different states' of the act bosses (normal, cruel and merciless) and then take a lesser (below Act 5) boss as a minion ;...;
"
Commoble wrote:
"Earth" is already associated with physical damage -- and let's be honest, getting hit in the face with a rock is pretty physical.

Oh wow...it would be pretty nice to have a herald of earth type buff where your entire arms turn into giant rocks....the ground would pull itself up to strengthen the character and constantly reform and wind-out at the vestiges.

After which whenever you were hit by an inclusive attack, the rock formations surrounding your upper body and arms could instantly turn and throw out earth to deflect the attack! :D
I would like to turn into a beast for extra defence like the druid in d2
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"
creampuffed4u wrote:
I would like to turn into a beast for extra defence like the druid in d2

I've been seeing a crazy amount of these kinds of posts recently...
Maybe I've been browsing more actively, but it seems like this kinda popped out of nowhere.
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
"
lavaKudzu wrote:
"
Commoble wrote:

Oh wow...it would be pretty nice to have a herald of earth type buff where your entire arms turn into giant rocks....the ground would pull itself up to strengthen the character and constantly reform and wind-out at the vestiges.

After which whenever you were hit by an inclusive attack, the rock formations surrounding your upper body and arms could instantly turn and throw out earth to deflect the attack! :D

herald of earth would be pretty sweet. there's no defensive herald yet an ggg has been going crazy with "global defense" stats. it seems pretty fitting.
Ignorance usually lasts longer than a weekend.

But then again, a god doesn't freely share his knowledge with mortals ...
"
Rowanbladex wrote:
*Path of Exile

It's spelled out for you right above this >.<

OT: I would want to add some more damage types, such as the classic wind and earth.

Earth is physical, and Wind is lightning

The four elements are from before plasma was "discovered" by the modern scientific world, but they describe the four states of matter. Earth, Water, Wind, Fire. Solid, Liquid, Gas and Plasma. Lightning actually is plasma, but because the four elements were used to describe the world people saw around them, it seemed as though lightning was caused by the winds.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Last edited by Crackmonster on Apr 25, 2015, 2:12:39 PM
The only "wind" effect I can think of offhand is Haku's sandstorms, which are also physical.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info