ETA on upcoming beta wipe?

I understand that it was announced on kripp's stream that there would be a beta wipe "in 4 days" give or take. I'd like to start playing the beta this weekend, but I'd like to know when the wipe will happen first. Has anything else been said on the subject?
i'd heard there was one next week but not when next week.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Like last time, they will never announce it until about 10 minutes before shutdown and wipe as they dont want people to change their playing habits, every wipe will be sprung on you at random. Enjoy ;)
I'm going to guess... Tuesday at 4pm... but I wont specify the timezone.
Qarl said in global Beta chat last night that there will only be like 10min notice of a wipe. The reasoning was that if they announce it too far in advance it affects player behavior, and I suppose skews data.
Noblesse oblige
"
Qarl said in global Beta chat last night that there will only be like 10min notice of a wipe. The reasoning was that if they announce it too far in advance it affects player behavior, and I suppose skews data.

Fair call that.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Oh. In that case, somewhat ironically, I'm going to hold off on playing the beta until a wipe happens. I want to be able to play my character for at least four days.

Sorry Qarl, I guess my behaviour is affected regardless.
Wouldn't be better just to reset skill tree so players can keep doing their higher level stuff, and new beta players will give leveling feedback?

I guess there is a reason why it's not like this, but I can't remember any.

Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
"
IgorBGD wrote:
Wouldn't be better just to reset skill tree so players can keep doing their higher level stuff, and new beta players will give leveling feedback?

I guess there is a reason why it's not like this, but I can't remember any.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.
"
Oh. In that case, somewhat ironically, I'm going to hold off on playing the beta until a wipe happens. I want to be able to play my character for at least four days.

Sorry Qarl, I guess my behaviour is affected regardless.

I'd take that key in the meantime to get a short preview ;)

and maybe they find an important bug and wipe again after 3 more days. What did Chris say? Don't get overly attached to your beta-char (or something like that).

Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info