Loot Filter Colour Palettes

cool. I like the maple leaf.

in fact, i will use that for my poe fansite.

I need more purple titles
Thanks. While I do think I'll mix and match those, it's nice to have the RGB values already there. Saves some clicking and checking them myself.
Did you come up with all those colours and especially names yourself?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
There was a old toy car driven by a amateur impressionist on a butterfly day along side the poppy fields and cherry blossoms where the sleeping ladybird resided... just the dive off too the side was a field of antique jars in the center of them a dried leaf. In them was salt... more salt than a alien rusted Europa jupiters full moon.....

what I'm bored.. Thx for palettes
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Fantastic Work and thank you thank you :D I am partial to the Pale Salmon & Amethyst set myself though in my mind it will now be dubbed 'Pre-Dawn'. Hugs and timtams
The Templar kills for Faith - The Shadow kills for Money - The Duelist kills for Fame -
The Marauder kills for Pride - The Ranger kills for Survival - The Scion kills for Attention (Emo much?) ...
and the witch...
She kills for Revenge ... tbc
Thanks a lot, everyone, glad you like them <3

"
RozirPanda wrote:

Here is a website that could help with making more
http://paletton.com/

Thank you, I'll check it out :-)

"
Mikrotherion wrote:

Did you come up with all those colours and especially names yourself?

Colours: most of them are hand-picked from stock/textures and my photos. A few are from this site: design-seeds. They have some nice colours but their palettes are on the smaller side (usually just six colours/image).

Names: Some just describe what they are but yeah, I came up with the - uh - fancier ones for a bit of extra fun. :-D

"
XeroSlayer wrote:
There was a old toy car driven by a amateur impressionist on a butterfly day along side the poppy fields and cherry blossoms where the sleeping ladybird resided... just the dive off too the side was a field of antique jars in the center of them a dried leaf. In them was salt... more salt than a alien rusted Europa jupiters full moon.....

Lol, thanks. That's pretty cool :-D
Last edited by Alysma on Apr 26, 2015, 9:21:42 AM
There are some very nice choices in here. How you you get the coding from a particular pallette//color to use in the filter though?
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
DalaiLama wrote:
There are some very nice choices in here. How you you get the coding from a particular pallette//color to use in the filter though?

For example:

Show
Class Gem
BaseType "Empower" "Enhance" "Enlighten" "Portal" "Detonate Mines"
SetBackgroundColor 0 40 30
SetBorderColor 0 50 160
SetTextColor 255 255 255

Put the values you find in Alysma's palettes behind "SetBackgroundColor" or "SetBorderColor".
Or did I perhaps misunderstand your question?

Did anyone notice the use of "Color" instead of "Colour"?
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Apr 26, 2015, 8:44:00 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
DalaiLama wrote:

For example:

Show
Class Gem
BaseType "Empower" "Enhance" "Enlighten" "Portal" "Detonate Mines"
SetBackgroundColor 0 40 30
SetBorderColor 0 50 160
SetTextColor 255 255 255

Put the values you find in Alysma's palettes behind "SetBackgroundColor" or "SetBorderColor".
Or did I perhaps misunderstand your question?

Did anyone notice the use of "Color" instead of "Colour"?

Thanks! I was just staring at all the pretty colours and didn't notice the numbers off to the right side of each.

I try to use the "u" variant on the forum, but sometimes I slip up. I hope that's not the reason Dominus kicked me to the Wraeclastian curb.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
This is neat. You should consider making a "palette" that only includes colors which GGG have used. Normal, gem, magic, rare, unique, quest, currency. This would be helpful as a baseline for those (like myself) who don't want to stray too far from GGG's vision.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Apr 26, 2015, 8:54:19 AM
"
DalaiLama wrote:

Thanks! I was just staring at all the pretty colours and didn't notice the numbers off to the right side of each.

I try to use the "u" variant on the forum, but sometimes I slip up. I hope that's not the reason Dominus kicked me to the Wraeclastian curb.

You're welcome.
I was referring to Color in the filter script, not in your post. Since GGG always use the British variant (or NZ variant, which seems to be the same) I found it interesting that in the script they use the American English spelling.
Bird lover of Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info